Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is there a way to change flag colors?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2011
The title pretty much sums it up. I don't know what I was thinking when I chose the colors that I did. I have a light blue and light purple ship with a grey and white wolf on it. The wolf I like but the ship looks like it was dyed for Easter. Is there a way to change this or do I have to start over? Would like to avoid that if at all possible since my character is pretty far along (at least to me he is)

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi,

it is not possible at this moment I am afraid , but this is a feature that is highly requests by many players, so maybe will it be added to the game some day, you can choose to start over or wait and hope that they will add it to the game soon

Good Luck Pirate,

Blaze

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Matheyu on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
The title pretty much sums it up. I don't know what I was thinking when I chose the colors that I did. I have a light blue and light purple ship with a grey and white wolf on it. The wolf I like but the ship looks like it was dyed for Easter. Is there a way to change this or do I have to start over? Would like to avoid that if at all possible since my character is pretty far along (at least to me he is)
Currently we cannot change our flag colors although it is listed in the most commonly requested item list and KI is working on getting that feature for us.
I am not quite sure from your description that you may also be talking about your ship's colors also. If that is the case, on the Skull Island docks, if you take the first right after the stairs you will find Louie Couleur. For gold you can change the colors on your ship or your individual ship parts or change the name of your ship. So if it is the purple ship color that is bothering you, it can be changed.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
KI can add the option to change flag colors in the future but for now you have to start over.

Wolf Nightingale Level 20
Wolf Young Level 13
Wolf Level 10
Pretty Vanessa Nightingale

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Matheyu on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
As of now there is no method of changing your any part of your flag design, unless you want to start a new character.
However if you look here: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/commonly-requested-additions-to-pirate101-8ad6a41c3a920d1e013ab20c605561fc you will see that changing your flag design is a commonly requested feature. I am pretty sure Kings Isle will introduce this feature in the next update or so hopefully.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2012
i like all of my flags just the way they are. am i weird not to want to change my flag

Ensign
Dec 10, 2011
Ah I see. With that in mind and a few other things I think I will remake my WD. He just turned either 16 or 17. I splurged on companion points when I started him, chose the wrong companion for my "How did you lose your parents?", on top of the flag colors. Overall displeased with how I started him off so I think remaking him would prove useful.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010