Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing arm..?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
Ok, I was fighting Rooke, and Admiral Nelson only had the arm he holds his sword with. All the other dogs had both their arms. Even after the battle, when he was telling me to blow up the ships, he still only had that one arm.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sky Sailor on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
Ok, I was fighting Rooke, and Admiral Nelson only had the arm he holds his sword with. All the other dogs had both their arms. Even after the battle, when he was telling me to blow up the ships, he still only had that one arm.
Obviously a battle wound. I wonder what the back story is and how he lost his arm, for it was gone before that great battle with Rooke.

Community Leader
There is some of the storyline leading up to that point that explains Admiral Nelson missing his arm.

Wish I could remember the backstory to share.. =P

Edit: Actually I think it was that the "real" person this character portrays (British: Admiral "Horation" Lord Nelson) was missing an arm, an injury he'd gotten in battle.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
There is some of the storyline leading up to that point that explains Admiral Nelson missing his arm.

Wish I could remember the backstory to share.. =P

Edit: Actually I think it was that the "real" person this character portrays (British: Admiral "Horation" Lord Nelson) was missing an arm, an injury he'd gotten in battle.
Just as Dr Zeppers stated, the real Horatio Nelson had lost an arm prior to the battle of Trafalgar. KI is only trying to keep their version of an historical character as accurate as possible by giving Admiral Nelson only one arm as well.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
CdeWinter on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
Just as Dr Zeppers stated, the real Horatio Nelson had lost an arm prior to the battle of Trafalgar. KI is only trying to keep their version of an historical character as accurate as possible by giving Admiral Nelson only one arm as well.
Well I certainly learned something new today. I did a little more research, and it says that he lost his arm trying to conquer Santa Cruz de Tenerife, and that Horatio Nelson actually died during the Battle of Trafalgar. Let's just be happy that he didn't die on us here. ^^"