Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where Are My Party People...?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
It was nearly 2 years ago I stopped playing W101 and 1 month ago I purchased P101. Something I've noticed is there is a complete lack of social people in P101. I feel half the people won't even speak. I remember in Wizard101 I use to rally up some friends and have big house parties with PvP and all. Is this non-existent in P101 or am I just at the wrong places at the wrong time? Hanging out with friends is what makes up half of the KI games to me. I know there are less people that play P101, but help me....

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
You're just in the wrong place at the wrong time. We've already had several parties, and tend to be more social than in W101. However, we don't simply start a party by running through Avery's Court yelling "Party, add me to join", we prefer to schedual our parties a couple days or weeks in advance right here on the message boards. This way we know that we will get a good day and time that allows a majority of people to join the party.

Also, most of our parties takes place on Vadima realm,

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SwedishViking on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
It was nearly 2 years ago I stopped playing W101 and 1 month ago I purchased P101. Something I've noticed is there is a complete lack of social people in P101. I feel half the people won't even speak. I remember in Wizard101 I use to rally up some friends and have big house parties with PvP and all. Is this non-existent in P101 or am I just at the wrong places at the wrong time? Hanging out with friends is what makes up half of the KI games to me. I know there are less people that play P101, but help me....
We have parties with PVP often. It isn't quite as fun in our homes as it is only one on one but we have had quite the gathering at brawling halls. This example is a little old but normal for us and I just happened to have pictures of.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
The party people might be in the higher places like valencia, cool ranch, moo shu, aquila, marleybone and all those places. If your in skull island or monquista then just wait and they you'll see, it'll be flooding with chat.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think a lot of people are saving their gold for crew upgrades, rather than buying houses as soon as they can. Only Vadima could say for sure. I think this game will develop more socially, but takes time. Maybe when people have run through their quests and upgraded their crews and gear, they will be more ready to chat and show off some great houses they have decorated.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
A lot of people are in realms that are at the top of the realms list. You can usually find people PvPing there, and there are a lot more people in each skyway. (In Aquila I've seen at least 10 people as opposed to me being the only one there in other realms.) Avery will be your best bet to see others playing.

~Quick Pearl