Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

twin dilemma TOO HARD

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 14, 2010

Tried this thing like 10 times, the minions that spawn on your ship are CRAZY hard. They get all sorts of criticals and sometimes as many as 11 or 12 spawn. They have 3200 life!!! Way too hard to solo.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
mapumapu on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:

Tried this thing like 10 times, the minions that spawn on your ship are CRAZY hard. They get all sorts of criticals and sometimes as many as 11 or 12 spawn. They have 3200 life!!! Way too hard to solo.
You speak of the Skylla Spawns? if so, you are not meant to battle that many. what you are to do is, as you fight the skylla, you are to press the tab key and go onto your ship in person, and there you will find the Skylla Spawn tokens. you are suppose to just eliminate the tokens and that will eliminate spawns them self.

Best thing to do is summon your powers upon skylla, and then as they refill take that time to move skylla spawn tokens. hope that helps.

Xavier.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You can also just back away and sit is a place of safety and then clear all the tokens off of your ship then get back to the drivers seat and take on the green cloud. If you are alone, the average you will get are three spawn but this depends on the amount of companions the computer gives you for the fight.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
mapumapu on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:

P.S. Welcome to the message boards Mapumapu. You have a good and valid question and we are here to help. Please let us know how it goes.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It sounds like a good place to bring a friend as a passenger along for a ride and have some help to clear tokens.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
You have to remove the Monster Tokens on your deck if you want to reduce the number of Scylla Spawn that appear.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I have tried the sugestion, but have not seen how that helps. I must be doing something VERY WRONG.
Does anyone have other ideas to try so I may advance on?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jwynn1949 on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
I have tried the sugestion, but have not seen how that helps. I must be doing something VERY WRONG.
It helps because it limits the amount of spawn you have to fight. You may need to farm some bosses to get some Valor's Armor or Fortress to protect your companions so they can live long enough to kill them.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Another suggestion is to stay at long (orange) range while you shoot the heads. Then after you defeat all the heads, you can take your time clearing tokens off your deck before you sail into the green cloud and battle the spawn.

Ensign
Sep 01, 2011
jwynn1949 on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
Try attacking one head at a time, and after you defeat one head go back (not out of the zone) to heal your ship and also clear the tokens on your ship

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I found that I didn't need to use any of my potions during the battles by following the above advice and stayed in the orange and just inching in enough to attack one head at a time, then after it is defeated I backed up my ship to just out of the other head's range and waited until my ship healed all the way up and then took on the next one. After the forth one I backed off and parked my ship, hit Tab and cleared off all damage and spawn tokens then got back to steering my ship and took on the cloud. It is manageable if you take your time and fight carefully.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
another thing you might try, if you can get them, some sails give chromatic yawn, which can be very helpful for removing the tokens while battling, good luck!