Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crafting In Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
One of the things I dearly miss from Wizard101 is crafting. You would put your blood and sweat into gathering regents and purchasing objects so you could finally get home and wip up something nifty. So moving on I have an idea for crafting in Pirate101. Possibly crafting can now be used to make ships and pieces to go along with that ship. Unlike regents being scattered all over the spiral maybe they can be found in the skyways. Its simple. The basics for getting ingredients have been in front of us the entire time. As you have explored vast worlds and vast skies you may have noticed wooden planks, destroyed ships, and other objects just floating around. Players would be able to salvage from these and then you got your regents to put something together. Also after you defeat a ship, they can also drop regents and supplies to help you craft. Now for the last part, aside from just crafting pieces and ships you should also be able to level your ship up. There was no way previously of leveling up your ship. Even if you got a nice and fancy ship you would soon have to dispose of it and use a new one to tackle harder challenges. For example buying a Bison Galleon in TumbleWeed to help me out, it is soon outdated and I receive a stronger ship from the main quest line.
Hope you put this small article into consideration. Comments\Improvements are much appreciated.
-Bloody Connor Alcott

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yea that would be really interesting and fun to do but I imagine it would take lots of band width and the time involved to write and program it all would take away from the update we are all looking forward to. ( I have seen the sneak peek picture and am positively drooling with anticipation over what they are gonna surprise us with).

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
Yea that would be really interesting and fun to do but I imagine it would take lots of band width and the time involved to write and program it all would take away from the update we are all looking forward to. ( I have seen the sneak peek picture and am positively drooling with anticipation over what they are gonna surprise us with).
Which one?
As for crafting, I'm all on board with the idea. Crafting quests were a very good way to bide time in Wizard waiting for updates or crowns, but Chrissy does have a good point. Maybe after the update, they might work on it while we eat our way through the wonderland of Mysterious Updates that have yet to come.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Which one?
As for crafting, I'm all on board with the idea. Crafting quests were a very good way to bide time in Wizard waiting for updates or crowns, but Chrissy does have a good point. Maybe after the update, they might work on it while we eat our way through the wonderland of Mysterious Updates that have yet to come.
Well at the time I posted that there was only the one in the newsletter but now the one in Facebook is even more teasery. (Yea I know, I am a wordsmith, what can I say? ).

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
maybe we could put together things we own to make almost the house we want.like castaway cove,emperors villa, and musketeers citadel.there is a stand in averys court where you could do that.choose up to 10 items and adjust them all you like as long as you have it.