Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

clockwork clothes/ship

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
I was thinking that maybe we can have clockwork clothes like the armada soliders . Also maybe we can have armada ships to use.And maybe even a clockwork house.More details coming soon!!!!!

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I've always liked the look of the Armada ships...hope someday we do get a chance to 'liberate' one from the Armada! It would be very fitting for a pirate to take over an enemy ship! Perhaps even as some ploy to infiltrate Cadiz!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
galliard1 on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
I've always liked the look of the Armada ships...hope someday we do get a chance to 'liberate' one from the Armada! It would be very fitting for a pirate to take over an enemy ship! Perhaps even as some ploy to infiltrate Cadiz!
I really love the clockwork ships, especially the skiffs in Marley. There is such a lovely theme to the metallic vessels. And we already have some clothes, but if you want more, I won't be the one stopping.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
Having my very own spinning sail Armada ship would be 1337... Too bad it won't be happening unless its needed to infiltrate a fortress undetected. :(

Level 65 Buccaneer

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Does anyone care for anyone chip's and salsa? i made it myself so personally i would like it heck while we are at it let's get ideas for an armada companion i know blind mew said N.O. but maybe we could do so during the middle-late part of arc 1.basically you get an aramda elite depending on your class.
buccaneers get rooke
muskeeter's get deacon
privateer's get queen
swashbuckler's get phule
and witchdoctor's get bishop.
but i doubt they will ever do this i just like the idea of it in my opinion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone care for anyone chip's and salsa? i made it myself so personally i would like it heck while we are at it let's get ideas for an armada companion i know blind mew said N.O. but maybe we could do so during the middle-late part of arc 1.basically you get an aramda elite depending on your class.
buccaneers get rooke
muskeeter's get deacon
privateer's get queen
swashbuckler's get phule
You are right, You are entitled to your opinion and I sort of maybe accepted the idea in a role play thread but an elite? *shudders* Mmmm Maybe not.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
You are right, You are entitled to your opinion and I sort of maybe accepted the idea in a role play thread but an elite? *shudders* Mmmm Maybe not.
each armada elite when you think about it,represents a class and they will take the role of snake figures what i mean by that is(without giving away much of the plot in harry potter) a character,who's motivation's from an audience perspective is unclear thus making us not sure if they are good or evil that is one way they could pull it off. but eh,it's still their choice if they want to do so.

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
i thought for sure i saw on their facebook page a player dressed up as a battle angle. having the battle angle's array, black boots from skull island, battle angle helmet, and toping it with clockwork wings

Ensign
Oct 19, 2010
thatonevalenciansw... on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
buccaneers get rooke
muskeeter's get deacon
privateer's get queen
swashbuckler's get phule
That sounds OP. It should be more like:
Buccaneers/Musketeers: Marine
Privateers: Musketeer
Swashbucklers: Battle Angel
Witch Doctors: Dragoon
They should also be the reward for the "Defeat Kane" Quest. Plus, didn't quest dialogue make it clear that we destroyed the elites? Except for the queen, who i'm pretty sure doesn't have an official name yet. Anyways, the soldiers have a higher chance of happening than the elites, and I kind of hope to see an Armada companion that Gracie Conrad reprogrammed.