Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Should I do Mooshu in wizard101 first?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 22, 2012
I just finished Miranda and I know I have to go to Mooshu soon, but I heard Mooshu in pirate had many reminders from wizard101. I'm far from Mooshu in wizard, but should I look at Mooshu in wizard to see the reminders? It just doesn't feel right to look at an updated world without seeing the original.

Alexander Percy Level 36

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Alexander Percy on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
I just finished Miranda and I know I have to go to Mooshu soon, but I heard Mooshu in pirate had many reminders from wizard101. I'm far from Mooshu in wizard, but should I look at Mooshu in wizard to see the reminders? It just doesn't feel right to look at an updated world without seeing the original.

Alexander Percy Level 36
I personally like the look of Wizard's 101 Mooshu slightly better, but in pirates, it's more of a, "Hey, I've been here before..." kinda feeling. You'll notice how similar they are in some areas, while in others, they're completely different...

It doesn't really matter if you do the one in Wizards first or not, but if you want to, then go for it

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
As far as play goes, it makes no difference. It's clear at least one part is a duplicate of Wizard101, but I don't think it connects to other parts the same way. Wouldn't that be neat, if it did and you saw not only pirates running around the area, but Wizards? They could not help each other in battler, of course, still would be kinda neat to have them intermingling in the same area.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Alexander Percy on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:

Alexander Percy Level 36
Welcome to the message board family Alexander. You will find that we are a fun crowd that loves to use our imaginations and help out other pirates and most of all to bless each other and make us all laugh.

Captain
May 13, 2011
just saying. i think PMS (pirate mooshu) goes before WMS (wizard mooshu) chronologically. in pirate you fight leaders trying to control MS while the emperor is sick while in wizard you try to heal the emperor

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
just saying. i think PMS (pirate mooshu) goes before WMS (wizard mooshu) chronologically. in pirate you fight leaders trying to control MS while the emperor is sick while in wizard you try to heal the emperor
You fight leaders in both.

Jack Nightgale lvl 61 buccaneer

Captain
May 13, 2011
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
You fight leaders in both.

Jack Nightgale lvl 61 buccaneer
the point is different though. in wizard you need to fight leaders to help heal the emperor. in pirate you need to fight leader to stop them from controlling mooshu while the emperor is sick