Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

halloween quest statue

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
This isn't really a bug, more of a typo. The statue you get as a reward from the Halloween quest doesn't say "No auction" or "No sell" but when I tried to sell it to the bazaar rabbit and the housing vender guy, it said "This item can't be sold/auctioned." I don't know if I can give it to someone, and even if it lets me I'm not sure how. (If that's possible.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sky Sailor on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
This isn't really a bug, more of a typo. The statue you get as a reward from the Halloween quest doesn't say "No auction" or "No sell" but when I tried to sell it to the bazaar rabbit and the housing vender guy, it said "This item can't be sold/auctioned." I don't know if I can give it to someone, and even if it lets me I'm not sure how. (If that's possible.)
Oh I wouldn't want to sell mine. Its to commemorate the 5 millionth player. I just wish mine was bigger so I could display it as a statue in the gardens of my house. Having it the size of a paperweight just seems not important enough. But whatever the size, I do love it. What an accomplishment. Congratulations Pirate 101. Well done to grow that much in your first year.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 17, 2013 wrote:
Oh I wouldn't want to sell mine. Its to commemorate the 5 millionth player. I just wish mine was bigger so I could display it as a statue in the gardens of my house. Having it the size of a paperweight just seems not important enough. But whatever the size, I do love it. What an accomplishment. Congratulations Pirate 101. Well done to grow that much in your first year.
Yeah. Me too. I was so happy on getting the statue, that I didn't hear Avery say '' small '' . Only when I tried to put it my privateer house, noticed how tinny the statue was. What a bummer .
But, apart from that- I do love it .