Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Speed Switch for Gunner's Mate Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Speed Switch for being promoted to Gunner's Mate
What a treat, you just got back in time for your new promotion. Well done Gunner's Mate (Hmm is it Gunner's Mate Speed, or Gunner's Mate Switch? Or just Gunner's Mate Speed Switch? lol). Either way we honor you for your well earned promotion. x Raises a tankard of Yum in honor of our newest Gunner's Mate, Speed Switch. x x Tosses gold on bar to keep the yum flowing and sends out a keet to Highlander Fox Bakeries to have delivered a plate of still warm, decadent cookies, Gunner's Mate variety tray. x

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations Speed Switch for being promoted to Gunner's Mate
What a treat, you just got back in time for your new promotion. Well done Gunner's Mate (Hmm is it Gunner's Mate Speed, or Gunner's Mate Switch? Or just Gunner's Mate Speed Switch? lol). Either way we honor you for your well earned promotion. x Raises a tankard of Yum in honor of our newest Gunner's Mate, Speed Switch. x x Tosses gold on bar to keep the yum flowing and sends out a keet to Highlander Fox Bakeries to have delivered a plate of still warm, decadent cookies, Gunner's Mate variety tray. x
Ah, Zutto Kansha, good Chrissy i was wondering if i would get a congratulations from you, but i didn't see one, so i was a little saddened of that but then, i was roaming around on the boards and went to the tavern and saw some congratulations from you, so i said maybe... and it was so!

Now i cant type real fast because when i told speed switch he shot out of his sheath and did a whole bunch of antics and sliced me :P, who is he?? oh he's my blade of course! i even use him to spread jelly either who he is very thank full *holds Speed Switch up to the sun creating a magnificent glint* All Hail! Captain Chrissy! and her courageous clever courtly crew of courteous congratulating...! i cannot find another C word ... they will be called.. The Blessed Highlanders! that's your official crew name.. haha Captain Chrissy, Hostess Highlander, Judge Jack, and all their buddies, including...o dear, its too many to name! o well, you guys know who you are lol, such as JUST AD BACON, which is simply too funny and, Cunning Finnegan, who is apparently as cunning as me and Bloody Belle, who i simply must respect because she loves Subodai and many more!

I am very very grateful, i don't really like the message boards, for reasons i shant say, but you guys make that different! honest! (also currently i am talking like Chef John, if you know who he is, ) i am also happy to read your role plays! i'll be like, i'ma browse over this.. but then.. i cant stop reading

Thanks again guys, OMG! i forgot Anne Radcliffe! *squeezes ears* i must be a little sleepy.. *bows like Sarah and cuts off the tip of shoe with speed switch* o, i am not as good as Sarah yet *shrugs* *bows again and cut off other shoe tip* a toast! to Captain Chrissy and The Blessed Highlanders! *clink glasses* HAHA!

Peace, good Crew Cunning Xavier Lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
Ah, Zutto Kansha, good Chrissy i was wondering if i would get a congratulations from you, but i didn't see one, so i was a little saddened of that but then, i was roaming around on the boards and went to the tavern and saw some congratulations from you, so i said maybe... and it was so!

Now i cant type real fast because when i told speed switch he shot out of his sheath and did a whole bunch of antics and sliced me :P, who is he?? oh he's my blade of course! i even use him to spread jelly either who he is very thank full *holds Speed Switch up to the sun creating a magnificent glint* All Hail! Captain Chrissy! and her courageous clever courtly crew of courteous congratulating...! i cannot find another C word ... they will be called.. The Blessed Highlanders! that's your official crew name.. haha Captain Chrissy, Hostess Highlander, Judge Jack, and all their buddies, including...o dear, its too many to name! o well, you guys know who you are lol, such as JUST AD BACON, which is simply too funny and, Cunning Finnegan, who is apparently as cunning as me and Bloody Belle, who i simply must respect because she loves Subodai and many more!

I am very very grateful, i don't really like the message boards, for reasons i shant say, but you guys make that different! honest! (also currently i am talking like Chef John, if you know who he is, ) i am also happy to read your role plays! i'll be like, i'ma browse over this.. but then.. i cant stop reading

Thanks again guys, OMG! i forgot Anne Radcliffe! *squeezes ears* i must be a little sleepy.. *bows like Sarah and cuts off the tip of shoe with speed switch* o, i am not as good as Sarah yet *shrugs* *bows again and cut off other shoe tip* a toast! to Captain Chrissy and The Blessed Highlanders! *clink glasses* HAHA!

LOL That has got to be one of the most delightful thank you's I have ever seen. You are quite welcome, from the entire crew. lol Just love it.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
LOL That has got to be one of the most delightful thank you's I have ever seen. You are quite welcome, from the entire crew. lol Just love it.
i'm so glad you think that! i tried my best! and i had to type it four times which means its undoubtedly different than it was gonna be why? because it kept on just deleting everything don't worry ki, its my...thump-able computer

I was really thankful about getting it (and so was Speed Switch)

Xavier

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Speed Switch on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:

Circle? Congregation? Crew?

All hail Captain Chrissy and The Blessed Highlanders! *clinks glass* Congrats Speed Switch and Xavier for reaching Gunner's Mate rank, and I look forward to your future posts!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
*facepalm* Sorry, I thought I was in a different thread. Editing my post now...

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Xaiver, you made me laugh again! I always enjoy your posts: intelligent, thoughtful, and often very funny too!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Captain
May 02, 2009
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I think you forgot me... again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
No I did not forget at all. I have had a cluster of headaches and am only behind. You are right here on my list and it is awaiting moderation. To all who are slightly behind the times, my apologies. Furstunkin headaches

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
Xaiver, you made me laugh again! I always enjoy your posts: intelligent, thoughtful, and often very funny too!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
They come to clobber me with praise ... *gets clobbered* you guys were making me grin bigger than my mouth could bare (i have a pretty big mouth )

Thank you, Good Lady Anne (bow, but because i have no more shoe tips i must move my foot before the unspeakable happens)

You guys are so funny and kind! very welcoming! i must say especially C. Chrissy

Thanks all you guys, everyone one who remembers me and consider my post, i thought people hated my post
I honestly didnt think anyone would care my return, except Lady Anne lol

I Officially like the message boards again thank you all

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
I.......I, I forgot you when? sorry, sorry to all you i didn't mention Coolster, Frozen muskets, ihateseaguls, there were a couple, and i don't say any of you don't participate, bit it is a good deal of you, and none of you can deny that, the 2main ones i mentioned - Emma and Chrissy - stand out the most, or maybe Lady Anne, or maybe there are others of you that dont think, but ....

Look sry guys like i said i really didn't want to offend anyone by not mentioning them, looks like i failed..

Look sorry, i hope you know i dont mean to leave anyone out..and the other time i think you mean when i said i would meet you somewhere?...port regal, i tried Jill, but i was bound with school past six and i was really busy, i am truly sorry and i hope that didn't make is so you couldn't do it, there were a couple others that were coming right?

I did mention i might not make it,

Sorry, Xavier

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
O, you meant Chrissy? hey, you sould be more kind and considerate of her seeing she is using her own time to try write congratulations for everyone she see going up in rank, and most likely she didnt forget, but its a lot of people and they are all going up, she has stuff to do herself ya know

Sorry though,

This doesnt mean i dont understand how you feel, but your kind of acting like she is suppose to, thats a little unfair

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 7, 2013 wrote:
I.......I, I forgot you when? sorry, sorry to all you i didn't mention Coolster, Frozen muskets, ihateseaguls, there were a couple, and i don't say any of you don't participate, bit it is a good deal of you, and none of you can deny that, the 2main ones i mentioned - Emma and Chrissy - stand out the most, or maybe Lady Anne, or maybe there are others of you that dont think, but ....

Look sry guys like i said i really didn't want to offend anyone by not mentioning them, looks like i failed..

Look sorry, i hope you know i dont mean to leave anyone out..and the other time i think you mean when i said i would meet you somewhere?...port regal, i tried Jill, but i was bound with school past six and i was really busy, i am truly sorry and i hope that didn't make is so you couldn't do it, there were a couple others that were coming right?

I did mention i might not make it,

Sorry, Xavier
It's ok Xavier, I think she means me in congratulating her on her promotion. I allowed my headaches to slow me down and I have caused hurt feelings by not staying up to date in my handing out the well deserved praise for promotions. Again my apologies for the lateness and to you Xavier for getting caught in the crossfire of wounded feelings for my tardiness.
I do believe I have caught up, at least for today in the blessings department. x hugs all around x

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
It's ok Xavier, I think she means me in congratulating her on her promotion. I allowed my headaches to slow me down and I have caused hurt feelings by not staying up to date in my handing out the well deserved praise for promotions. Again my apologies for the lateness and to you Xavier for getting caught in the crossfire of wounded feelings for my tardiness.
I do believe I have caught up, at least for today in the blessings department. x hugs all around x
Aw come on chrissy that's not fair and you know that, people should be treating your 100% Courteous 0% profit congratulation posting a bit better, you cannot let people believe that regardless of your situation even if its harrowing your obliged to write them a congratulation.

Now, i don't mean Jill is doing this, she probably didn't know you had headaches, but still, she could have been more polite about accusing you of forgetting..

And no don't apologize about me being in the middle, first of all, i am definitely glad to stick up for you (even if you don't need it) and second, i did owe Jill an apology for missing the meeting, sorry again

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
Aw come on chrissy that's not fair and you know that, people should be treating your 100% Courteous 0% profit congratulation posting a bit better, you cannot let people believe that regardless of your situation even if its harrowing your obliged to write them a congratulation.

Now, i don't mean Jill is doing this, she probably didn't know you had headaches, but still, she could have been more polite about accusing you of forgetting..

And no don't apologize about me being in the middle, first of all, i am definitely glad to stick up for you (even if you don't need it) and second, i did owe Jill an apology for missing the meeting, sorry again
Please, everyone, it's ok. Your standing up for me is quite noble and tenderly appreciated but Jill is such a sweet dear and it is just chance that caused me to let the numbers slip by on her twice. Having it happen once is bad enough but I allowed her to think I slighted her twice in a row which is inexcusable. I was aware of the expectations it may start when I started doing these congratulatory blessings and it is part of my responsibility to maintain what I have started. Yes I have said in prior posts that if I miss someone it is never intentional but that won't take the sting out of feeling forgotten. And poor Jill got slipped by twice and the error is truly mine. Sigh, what are the odds? Anyway, all I want to do is bless you all and help you to feel good for your accomplishments. I just need to figure out a better system for keeping track and not let my trials cause hurt to anyone else. I am a blesser not a whiner and that is my goal to cause the readers of this board to feel better when they are done. With the possible exception to the wizard person I chewed out for sounding greedy and ungrateful to KI for their free gifts. Granted I don't think they walked away smiling but a lot of posters agreed with me so I don't feel too badly there. So with the exception of some correction where it is needed, my goal is to make my beloved message board family giggle and just plain feel good.
It is not always an easy job but well worth the effort. I love you all and just want you to be blessed. x hugs to all of ya x

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
Please, everyone, it's ok. Your standing up for me is quite noble and tenderly appreciated but Jill is such a sweet dear and it is just chance that caused me to let the numbers slip by on her twice. Having it happen once is bad enough but I allowed her to think I slighted her twice in a row which is inexcusable. I was aware of the expectations it may start when I started doing these congratulatory blessings and it is part of my responsibility to maintain what I have started. Yes I have said in prior posts that if I miss someone it is never intentional but that won't take the sting out of feeling forgotten. And poor Jill got slipped by twice and the error is truly mine. Sigh, what are the odds? Anyway, all I want to do is bless you all and help you to feel good for your accomplishments. I just need to figure out a better system for keeping track and not let my trials cause hurt to anyone else. I am a blesser not a whiner and that is my goal to cause the readers of this board to feel better when they are done. With the possible exception to the wizard person I chewed out for sounding greedy and ungrateful to KI for their free gifts. Granted I don't think they walked away smiling but a lot of posters agreed with me so I don't feel too badly there. So with the exception of some correction where it is needed, my goal is to make my beloved message board family giggle and just plain feel good.
It is not always an easy job but well worth the effort. I love you all and just want you to be blessed. x hugs to all of ya x
wow, Chrissy, your really an Angel

there is a part of me that says, what if this isnt really sincere?... but i little dwell on that, and i'm honestly sorry for letting it cross my mind, ( i been back stabbed or abandoned by friends at least 4 times so i tend to be paranoid about it...) that same stabbed side of me often says you never know. but then i can say i do now for sure because the amount of smiles, appreciations, and hugs you get you simply couldn't keep going knowing it wasn't true!

I hope yo guys understand me, i don't doubt Chrissy and i honestly dont feel the need to be cautious about her post (that's almost a never, i can think of 2 friends who i don't ever think might be lying tah me)

Thanks Chrissy i think everyone on here sincerely appreciates you :

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
wow, Chrissy, your really an Angel

there is a part of me that says, what if this isnt really sincere?... but i little dwell on that, and i'm honestly sorry for letting it cross my mind, ( i been back stabbed or abandoned by friends at least 4 times so i tend to be paranoid about it...) that same stabbed side of me often says you never know. but then i can say i do now for sure because the amount of smiles, appreciations, and hugs you get you simply couldn't keep going knowing it wasn't true!

I hope yo guys understand me, i don't doubt Chrissy and i honestly dont feel the need to be cautious about her post (that's almost a never, i can think of 2 friends who i don't ever think might be lying tah me)

Thanks Chrissy i think everyone on here sincerely appreciates you :
Thank you Xavier, I truly feel that you got my back along with the rest of my beloved message board family. You sure know how to make a lady feel safe. Let me assure you that in every psychological test that I took in my learning journeys I always came up true blue and loyal to the max. One characterization used animals for character types, beavers, badgers, eagles etc. I scored very heavily as a classic golden retriever lol. Faithful, loyal and fiercely protective of those I care about, along with a tendency to clown a bit like a silly pup to keep the tension low. Yup, thats me.
x Hugs and teasingly musses your hair when laughingly walks away. x

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
Thank you Xavier, I truly feel that you got my back along with the rest of my beloved message board family. You sure know how to make a lady feel safe. Let me assure you that in every psychological test that I took in my learning journeys I always came up true blue and loyal to the max. One characterization used animals for character types, beavers, badgers, eagles etc. I scored very heavily as a classic golden retriever lol. Faithful, loyal and fiercely protective of those I care about, along with a tendency to clown a bit like a silly pup to keep the tension low. Yup, thats me.
x Hugs and teasingly musses your hair when laughingly walks away. x
*hugs* *fixes hair back :P* XD wow a golden retriever?? that's about the best you can get! *clap*

Thanks again anyways, i rly don't want my congrats to become a hot topic so maybe we could just wrap this up now and put it in the papers desk i really really appreciated all this especially from Chrissy
*Bow Honorably*

Xavier Lvl 65 Brave Mason Xiriga Lvl 50

P.S were is this test?? thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Speed Switch on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
*hugs* *fixes hair back :P* XD wow a golden retriever?? that's about the best you can get! *clap*

Thanks again anyways, i rly don't want my congrats to become a hot topic so maybe we could just wrap this up now and put it in the papers desk i really really appreciated all this especially from Chrissy
*Bow Honorably*

Xavier Lvl 65 Brave Mason Xiriga Lvl 50

P.S were is this test?? thanks
Ok, I looked it up again and I remembered some of the animals wrong, It was a few years ago lol. They are Lion, Beaver, Otter & Retriever. I did notice that the negative traits common with the Retriever I don't seem to have, mine fell into other categories so I am a mix of types which is normal lol. Do a search on personality types and use the names: Dr. Gary Smalley & Dr. John Trent and it should get you right to it. If you have problems finding it maybe I can send you the link from Central.