Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Male Names

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Hey Ki,

Yea its been a while, but i'm back (hope thats not a bad thing )

Anyways, i was wondering, and i'm sure i'll get a good amount of backup here

Could you guys maybe put in some more name choices for the male pirates?, please? there aren't that many (or many cool ones lol)

And thats rather easy to do right? importing new names into the system, i can name a couple that i really want:

Raphael (really, REALLY, want)
Tiago
Jayko
Ty
Chad
Xander
Vaiden
Leonardo

Hoping i see some suggestions from other people

Oh yea, I could suggest some for the girls too, but i dont whats there and what isnt and they have a lot of unique ones, (like Llwella!, and Rashida)

And maybe some new adjectives, like Dynamic, and Persistent, i really hope i am not asking too much)
Only i have one problem, i already made my pirates :/ *head Scratch*
Anyways Thanks for considering people

Cunning Xavier Lvl 65

Dynamic Raphael Radcliff Lvl 65 ... really like the sound a that

Thanks!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
They should add Phoenix.It is both a boy and a girl name.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Well, not male names persay. But names nonetheless, for girls... I can add in some male ones too!

Trinity (quit. Slapping. Me. Trinity.)
Angelika (Angelica)
Raven
Sonata
Miles (boy)
Tom (NOW! XD)

Ciao!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
Well, not male names persay. But names nonetheless, for girls... I can add in some male ones too!

Angelika (Angelica)
Raven
Sonata
Miles (boy)
Tom (NOW! XD)

Ciao!
tom, and miles, arent cool .....

BUT thanks anyway!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011

Angelika (Angelica)
Raven
Sonata
Miles (boy)
Tom (NOW! XD)

Ciao!
*Snicker*

I vote for Trinity too! As for Angelika (Angelica?), you've just reminded me of something that I would like to say, go to the asterisk to read more about it. Angelika (Angelica?) is definitely a cool name that I like, for it's got a angelic feel about it. KI, would you consider nicknames as well?*

I, for one, think Miles is a neat name too. I don't know why, I just do. I also have a friend in real life whom we all call Tommy, but I've never really seen his real name (I don't know if it's Thomas or not). I'm reminded of him when I see the name Tom.

*As for my suggestion on nicknames, when I went to create a new character (the privateer), I went to the 'L' section for 'Lizzy' or 'Lizzie', but I found nothing. This made me a little sad, because my character is Lizzy, not so much Elizabeth. Any chance KI could make Lizzy? Also, I noticed that we can't type 'Lizzy' in the text chat system, although we can do 'Lizzie'. Think you could add this as well, KI?

~Elizabeth, level 60 ~

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
uh sorry but Tiago sounds just like Iago the guy you fight in port regal lol.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Speed Switch on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
tom, and miles, arent cool .....

BUT thanks anyway!
-gasps- WHAT?!

...You don't think the name Tom is cool?! It is the center of all awesomeness! I name practically everything Tom, and that isn't exaggerating! -passes out-

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Angelika (Angelica)
Raven
Sonata
Miles (boy)
Tom (NOW! XD)

Ciao!
Ohhh, I love the name Sonata. That just sounds lovely .

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
-gasps- WHAT?!

...You don't think the name Tom is cool?! It is the center of all awesomeness! I name practically everything Tom, and that isn't exaggerating! -passes out-

Ciao!
LOL no.... Tom is....nice, in fact i wonder who was the first to name tom lol, its not a bad name, a bad name is like ...well, lemme not insult anyone... either way tom doesnt have the specific ring to it! like, Zantaro!! ooh i love that name..

Sorry, i hope no one name tom is taking this offensively definitely

I cant believe i didnt suggest that!

Well, thats one more,

since you guys, i mean girls insist to suggest girl names.. then i guess will to

oh, i either got these names from somewhere, or someone made them uo (or from what i know) either way i didnt come up with them

Callista

Lanoli (i honestly dont know who couldnt like that name)

Ariel?

Kittiara

How about them? lol i just hope some of these make it to where i am sending them Thx Guys

Xavier lvl65