Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

possible new way to get back to Valencia

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
we know we are going to go back to Valencia at some point right? but maybe not the same way. we also know there is a stormgate to there in port regal skyway. but we cant go there because it requires a red windstone. maybe we will have to beat the armada ships there and get the windstone. what do you think we will have to do?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Also, in Valencia there is a storm gate to Aquila. In, Marleybone, there is a storm gate to Valencia. Why can't we just go through Avernus again?

George Gordon, lvl 30

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Alas, Monsieur Gordon, I suspect if we tried to go back to Valencia by way of Avernus, we would be caught like a mouse venturing out of a hole that is being watched by a cat. On our first mission we managed to slip in and out of Valencia before the Armada higher-ups really noticed we were there... with the exception of Phule, who might not have bothered to tell anyone else. Then we were an annoyance - a somewhat destructive annoyance perhaps, but I suspect that the damage we did there was fairly readily repaired. And after all, on Deacon's extensive To-Do list (Plunder the tombs of the ancient Aztecans for useful stuff, check; instigate social instability in Cool Ranch by setting up an outrage against the Bison people, check; suborn contacts in Skull Island and Mooshu to create conflict in their worlds to the advantage of the Armada, check, check...) further down the list is 'capture that dratted pirate kid again and make sure she (he) doesn't escape this time' -- a task regarded as confidently sure, but not high priority.

But things have changed now. We don't know Kane's personality well enough to know exactly how he will respond to the serious setbacks we have dealt him, but it is a pretty sure bet that it won't be an offer to sit down to tea and talk over our differences. He might or might not send assassins after us, but one thing is for sure -- he will certainly be watching all the ways to get into Valencia, especially the way he knows we snuck in before.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
Alas, Monsieur Gordon, I suspect if we tried to go back to Valencia by way of Avernus, we would be caught like a mouse venturing out of a hole that is being watched by a cat. On our first mission we managed to slip in and out of Valencia before the Armada higher-ups really noticed we were there... with the exception of Phule, who might not have bothered to tell anyone else. Then we were an annoyance - a somewhat destructive annoyance perhaps, but I suspect that the damage we did there was fairly readily repaired. And after all, on Deacon's extensive To-Do list (Plunder the tombs of the ancient Aztecans for useful stuff, check; instigate social instability in Cool Ranch by setting up an outrage against the Bison people, check; suborn contacts in Skull Island and Mooshu to create conflict in their worlds to the advantage of the Armada, check, check...) further down the list is 'capture that dratted pirate kid again and make sure she (he) doesn't escape this time' -- a task regarded as confidently sure, but not high priority.

But things have changed now. We don't know Kane's personality well enough to know exactly how he will respond to the serious setbacks we have dealt him, but it is a pretty sure bet that it won't be an offer to sit down to tea and talk over our differences. He might or might not send assassins after us, but one thing is for sure -- he will certainly be watching all the ways to get into Valencia, especially the way he knows we snuck in before.
Excellent point. I love how you think things through so thoroughly. You truly have the imagination of a writer and I am so glad you are putting it to such good use.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I am have to say what's the point of avernus there is just enemies and a circle red windlane there is no point unless they make it a world

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
I think we'll probably go back through Marleybone, because its the last world before aquila. We cant go through Aragon/Monquista because Deacon, Kane, Phule and all the other armada troops know thats how we snuck in last time at level 15.

SIDE COMMENT: IF YOU ARE A MUSKETEER HIGHER THAN LEVEL 15 YOU SHOULD GO TO VALENCIA, YOU CAN ACQUIRE RIDOLFO CAPOFERRO (Unicorn Duellist) HE IS REALLY COOL HES BETTER THAN EL TORO!

FYI: MY FAVORITE COLOR IS BLUE, THATS WHY ITS IN BLUE:)

Eager Sloan Neasmith: Level 49 Musketeer- Mooshu

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Anne Radcliffe on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:

Kane can't drink tea he's a robot.... Or is he? Bum bum bum.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Kane can't drink tea he's a robot.... Or is he? Bum bum bum.
Lol I like how you think. I just know you have Sir Mew shaking his head in consternation with another fake robot theory or spinning in his chair that he has another one of us off o a rabbit trail.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
I think we go through Aquila to Valencia, since after you defeated the Clockwork Armada in Marleybone, they would most likely have a massive fleet waiting between Marleybone and Valencia(knowing you are a big enough threat to them because you helped Marleybone win in the Valencia-Marleybone war) to metaphysically annihilate your crew...

Aquila, on the other hand, is a fallen empire and considering there are no clockwork ships, the Clockwork Armada would probably underestimate anything coming out of Aquila...

But this is just my theory. :D

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Kane is a boy?
Being a robot, no. However, he is referred to as 'he' and is suspected to have a mental self-perception of a male.

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
justaguest on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
I think we go through Aquila to Valencia, since after you defeated the Clockwork Armada in Marleybone, they would most likely have a massive fleet waiting between Marleybone and Valencia(knowing you are a big enough threat to them because you helped Marleybone win in the Valencia-Marleybone war) to metaphysically annihilate your crew...

Aquila, on the other hand, is a fallen empire and considering there are no clockwork ships, the Clockwork Armada would probably underestimate anything coming out of Aquila...

But this is just my theory. :D
1. Marleybone did not win the war...yet. We simply helped them even out the odds, and give them several small advantages. Among those advantages are a non-rioting force of Kurghas, the production of Battle Golems, and having an actual military commander, unlike the Armada, who lost Rooke in the Battle of Trafalgar. Furthermore, the Armada has lost their foothold in Westminster, Beachhead, and Marleybone is now aware of Mooshu's...worsening opinion of Marleybonian power and stability.

2. Actually, Valencia regards Aquila as one of the five major powers of the Spiral. Furthermore, in the game, Aquilan ships are better than those of the Royal Navy. And why would the Armada not defend the stormgate from Aquila? If we were bold, or crazy, enough to go through Avernus, what would stop us from going through Aquila?

Ensign
Mar 15, 2012
Yarrr I think I have an idea. If the red windstone is not in the main story quests then it must be in the side quests. One more thing all who hat Kane yar this post. Dark Andrew Sharp level 65 musketeer