Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I must say, I am impressed

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Heyo! Lizzy here, and I am proud to say that I am extremely impressed with Marleybone. To be honest, my current computer background is Beachhead, when Bonnie Anne comments on how large the place is. I love the artwork and the colors of not only Beachhead, but of the rest of Marleybone (at least the tidbit that I've seen). So far my favorite place to be in this world is the skyway. If I were Lizzy and if I was really living in the game, then I would rest on the deck of my ship and gaze at the stars all night if I could. Spectacular job KI, I applaud you! This is actually tied with Grizzleheim for my favorite world in The Spiral. Who else thinks that Marleybone is awesome?

On a side note, I got the Chamoomile tea that you requested Emma, along with some Puppermint. Hope you like them!

~Elizabeth, level 55 ~

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I barley stated,and I love it.It is a bit hard to take catbeard seriously dressed like that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Heyo! Lizzy here, and I am proud to say that I am extremely impressed with Marleybone. To be honest, my current computer background is Beachhead, when Bonnie Anne comments on how large the place is. I love the artwork and the colors of not only Beachhead, but of the rest of Marleybone (at least the tidbit that I've seen). So far my favorite place to be in this world is the skyway. If I were Lizzy and if I was really living in the game, then I would rest on the deck of my ship and gaze at the stars all night if I could. Spectacular job KI, I applaud you! This is actually tied with Grizzleheim for my favorite world in The Spiral. Who else thinks that Marleybone is awesome?

On a side note, I got the Chamoomile tea that you requested Emma, along with some Puppermint. Hope you like them!

~Elizabeth, level 55 ~
x Sips some delicious tea. x Thank you, that just hits the spot. Just wait until you promote Ratbeard and you can look out over the city under that beautiful night sky from Scrooge's library. Simply stunning. If you get a chance, join in on a turret sinking party. The resulting fireworks will blow you away. (Pun totally intended)

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi Pirates,

Marleybone is really nice, If you have time for it, try to go to the war room and look out the window right affront of you, you will see a great moon, I was like when I saw that, i was taking some screenshots of it, to put in my collection

Blaze

Developer
Just Add Bacon on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:

~Elizabeth, level 55 ~
I'm not going to be coy - Marleybone's my favorite world in the game (at least so far). The core vision of the chapter started coming together before Pirate went live, and I feel like it's the tightest piece of work we've done - the story has real stakes, the purity of the vision really comes through, it has more depth than anything else we've attempted, and it's still really funny. It's also gorgeous. All the lessons we learned in years of development went into making Marleybone. We pulled out all the stops for that one.

The Art group outdid itself on the environments. The first time I saw a character run through the Isle of Dogs my eyes misted up on me. The Design group pulled off some amazing sequences - the destruction of Beachhead is one of my favorite moments, and the boss fights are really tricked out with cool options.

Thanks for the kind word - I'm glad to see the world had the desired effect on so many of you out there.

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
sometimes i wish i liked aquila better than marleybone but marleybone is just too awesome