Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing puppet show

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Oh, dear, I fear I may have offended silver-tongued Homer. I (as Charlotte) was watching his puppet show, when the computer screen blanked out. Hitting a button to make the screen come back, the puppet show ended abruptly. That was silly of me, as now I can't speak to Homer and there is no Aquilan puppet show in my puppet show list. I waited a day in case there was a lag for when the puppet show appears in the list, but alas, no go.

Not a serious problem as problems go, as I can play the game without it... but it is fun to go back and watch the puppet shows. Is this an easy fix, or should I bother customer support with it?

Administrator
Thanks for your bug report! Unfortunately this does sound like an issue you'll need to direct to Customer Support.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
I had a similar problem with a puppet show in mooshu, however once I logged out and logged back in the puppet show was there. For some reason it just didn't show up on the list until the next time I logged in.

Administrator
Stormgate Pirates on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
I had a similar problem with a puppet show in mooshu, however once I logged out and logged back in the puppet show was there. For some reason it just didn't show up on the list until the next time I logged in.
Let me know if this is the case for you as well, Anne!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Let me know if this is the case for you as well, Anne!
Thank you, Jack, and Stormgate Pirates, for your suggestion. Unfortunately, it did not work, so I will need to send the problem off to Customer Support (where it should be treated as low priority, as others have more serious problems). Thank you for looking after me!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Oh, yay! It's fixed! I haven't been able to play much recently, but I did get to play on Charlotte the privateer last night, and she has the missing puppet show! Perhaps it was all those humble offerings of hawklava to Silver-Tongued Homer... (no, just kidding, thank you very much people at KI for whom I have only virtual baklava-alas- but real happy thanks)