Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Next Step before Ranked pvp

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 01, 2011
Hey everyone there been much speculation about ranked pvp. Many people myself included have been farming for no auction gear to get ready. But Before they introduce it they should improve practice pvp. Here's some ideas I cam up with :

1] Different Battle Conditions [ this is a huge topic because unlike wizard defeat all enemies isn't the only way to play pvp]

Capture the flag: This would be a more strategy focused form of pvp as you can't just buff and hit hard. You have to guard your flag and try to get the opponent one . Swashbuckler would naturally have the advantage so once you collect the flag you have to take it back to your base.

Melee: Just as its sounds its a free for all. Alliances, betrayals this form's got it all.

Defeat Boss: This a unorthodox one it randomly picks one player from a team you need to defeat. This is a way to prevent puppet teams a s having a weak player with you would be a risk

2] Epic Talent upgrades:
Double tap should a allow a 2 times hit same with vengeance strike
Pirate should activate once you crossed have the board

3] Powers
Traps should be invisible
Privateer should only be able to hit half of the board

4] Arena tickets prizes:
Gear
Companions
Mounts
Weapons
Pets

Thanks for checking this out

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Fire Wizard King on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone there been much speculation about ranked pvp. Many people myself included have been farming for no auction gear to get ready. But Before they introduce it they should improve practice pvp. Here's some ideas I cam up with :

1] Different Battle Conditions [ this is a huge topic because unlike wizard defeat all enemies isn't the only way to play pvp]

Capture the flag: This would be a more strategy focused form of pvp as you can't just buff and hit hard. You have to guard your flag and try to get the opponent one . Swashbuckler would naturally have the advantage so once you collect the flag you have to take it back to your base.

Melee: Just as its sounds its a free for all. Alliances, betrayals this form's got it all.

Defeat Boss: This a unorthodox one it randomly picks one player from a team you need to defeat. This is a way to prevent puppet teams a s having a weak player with you would be a risk

2] Epic Talent upgrades:

3] Powers

4] Arena tickets prizes:
Gear
Companions
Mounts
Weapons
Pets

I agree with all but number 2. Let's keep our epic talents the same, ok?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Fire Wizard King on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:

2] Epic Talent upgrades:

3] Powers

4] Arena tickets prizes:
Gear
Companions
Mounts
Weapons
Pets

3]what's this I hear about weakening the privateer?

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
zuto4011a on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
3]what's this I hear about weakening the privateer?
I agree, that is complete B.S. especially now that the witchdoctor has tremendously epic cards and everyone can farm for equipment that dispels magic. The privateer should not be weakened as buffing their team is what they are supposed to be about and without that they have little.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I'm also against traps being invisible, and I'm saying that as a musketeer player. I like my opponents to know where my traps are as I use them to change their paths and to protect my characters with. If the traps were invisible I also think the musketeer would become a bit too powerful in PvP. Strategy wise, having them visible is a lot more fun playing as a musketeer and also when going up against a musketeer.