Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Hey Kingsisle it is going to be my birthday on October 22 and I wanted to spend my birth money on a col bundle but all the bundles in pirate101 are to low for my level and the gear is not that good. And I was wondering if you guys could add a new bundle with level 65 gear or a two person mount but if you guys do add a new bundle do it before October 22 or on October 22 please?

Bosun
May 06, 2009
coolerthanyou1812 on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Hey Kingsisle it is going to be my birthday on October 22 and I wanted to spend my birth money on a col bundle but all the bundles in pirate101 are to low for my level and the gear is not that good. And I was wondering if you guys could add a new bundle with level 65 gear or a two person mount but if you guys do add a new bundle do it before October 22 or on October 22 please?
Gear from Bundles and Packs are Tiered. This means that one gear set comes in a variety of levels to suit what ver level your Pirate is. So if you were to buy the Cutthroat or Admiral Bundle there will be a set of gear for Level 60+, close enough for your level.

KI is planning more bundles they would promise it will come out before your birthday or tell us when it's coming!

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012