Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farming question!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Where is a good place to farm good Buccaneer Armor? I want to know!

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Where is a good place to farm good Buccaneer Armor? I want to know!

Pretty Cheryl Walker
Depends on your level. Care to elaborate what level stuff you need?

First Mate
May 01, 2012
What I have found is that the Pirate you are playing gets good drops for other types of Pirates and, only occasionally, drops for his/her type of Pirate (ie if your Pirate is a Buccaneer, he will get more equipment for Swashbucklers, Privateers, Witch Doctors, and Musketeers and some drops for Buccaneers). What I've done is to create the other types of Pirates so they can use the equipment that I find without having to pay Gold or Crowns for it.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Depends on your level. Care to elaborate what level stuff you need?
ok I need at least level 35 or 40 gear

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
ok I need at least level 35 or 40 gear
The Midnight Bandit in the Coopers Roost skyway is a great place to get drops. You have to board the ship to get the stuff. One particular nice buccaneer is a cloak that gives you Valor's Armor. It is called Mighty Warrior's Robes. It is the only listed place you can get that for a buccaneer. There are many buccaneer drops from him. He also drops stuff for other classes and I got three pets from him. Two golden stingtails and an armadillo. I had to farm him several days to get the armor but it was well worth it. I got lots of good gear.