Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sarah Steele's Promotion Level is.. what?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Hey guys!
I was just wondering, what level does Sarah Steele need to be for her promotion. Shes level 12 on my character Rebecca Chamberlin, level 13 and uh... no ones in Monquista at all, but I need to put that on a different spot. So just wondering... when is Sarah Steele gonna have a promotion?

Thanks,
Fearless Melissa Evans, Level 11 at this moment in time

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Swashbuckler12877 on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys!
I was just wondering, what level does Sarah Steele need to be for her promotion. Shes level 12 on my character Rebecca Chamberlin, level 13 and uh... no ones in Monquista at all, but I need to put that on a different spot. So just wondering... when is Sarah Steele gonna have a promotion?

Thanks,
Here is a link that will tell you when all your companions will promote.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Swashbuckler12877 on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys!

Thanks,