Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

companions in house

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 23, 2013
Senses people get allot of companions I think it'd be cool to place your companions in your house

sincerely, sneaky Seth Galway

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Musket69 . Glad to have ya here and I look forward to hearing what else you have to share.
Yes, that request is in the Commonly Requested Items thread already. It would be fun to really see them there instead of just planning for them to be there.

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
sneakysethgalway on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
Senses people get allot of companions I think it'd be cool to place your companions in your house

sincerely, sneaky Seth Galway
I love this idea I bet kingsile's sorry not to come up with this! I like you in p101 lets meet 9-6-13 at 3:00 blind mew area 1 in jonah town docks. I'm fearless griffon burke lvl. 10-11 witch doc. Let's be friends!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Musket69 . Glad to have ya here and I look forward to hearing what else you have to share.
Yes, that request is in the Commonly Requested Items thread already. It would be fun to really see them there instead of just planning for them to be there.
Sorry to put a damper on this, but, I'd check the Commonly Requested thread if I were you, because that hasn't been added to the master thread yet. You might want to speak to One-Eyed Jack about that. I've looked.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
Instead of putting them to sleep why not just put them in your house?

Ensign
Jul 23, 2013
fear griffon burke on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
I love this idea I bet kingsile's sorry not to come up with this! I like you in p101 lets meet 9-6-13 at 3:00 blind mew area 1 in jonah town docks. I'm fearless griffon burke lvl. 10-11 witch doc. Let's be friends!
wish I could go to Jonah town but I don't have a sub

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Sorry to put a damper on this, but, I'd check the Commonly Requested thread if I were you, because that hasn't been added to the master thread yet. You might want to speak to One-Eyed Jack about that. I've looked.
Oh guess you are right. I mentally lumped them in with the pets and mounts line. Well I know he has spoken of it and they are well aware of our requests for it.
Thanks for correcting me .

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Oh guess you are right. I mentally lumped them in with the pets and mounts line. Well I know he has spoken of it and they are well aware of our requests for it.
Thanks for correcting me .
Eh. It was no big deal, really. One-Eyed Jack could at least took the time to update the master thread to include that request in underneath the "Commonly Requested" list, if he has time for it, that is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Eh. It was no big deal, really. One-Eyed Jack could at least took the time to update the master thread to include that request in underneath the "Commonly Requested" list, if he has time for it, that is.
Oh I am sure he will, although I wouldn't put it under the concept of "at least" like he is neglecting us. He is not shirking his duties at all. From what I have been hearing, the whole team is extremely busy preparing the next update, not to mention that 'Talk like a pirate day' is almost upon us and they have hinted at fun surprises for us, And Pirate101's first birthday is almost here. I have NO doubt that they are all very busy preparing some wonderful stuff just to amuse us. A little thing like the 'Commonly Requested' list is Way down in priorities and for very good reason.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I got an idea to add on this how a bout we let companion's DEFEND our houses.
think about it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Oh I am sure he will, although I wouldn't put it under the concept of "at least" like he is neglecting us. He is not shirking his duties at all. From what I have been hearing, the whole team is extremely busy preparing the next update, not to mention that 'Talk like a pirate day' is almost upon us and they have hinted at fun surprises for us, And Pirate101's first birthday is almost here. I have NO doubt that they are all very busy preparing some wonderful stuff just to amuse us. A little thing like the 'Commonly Requested' list is Way down in priorities and for very good reason.
One-Eyed Jack and the others are very busy that they've yet to put that request in is what I meant by "at least". I'm sure he will place that request in when he's got time.