Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Lack of Posting and Playing

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hi everyone. Not that anyone really would care about this too much, but you may have noticed that I haven't been playing or posting recently. Sorry about that. I haven't really had time and I still wont be able to get on very often until after Labor Day because I'm going on a vacation to visit my friend. So, just saying, I still like Pirate101 and these message boards, I just can't find the time.

Rachel - Level.... I forget
P.S. If you've read the Highlander Fox of Avalon's "I'm back.' post, this wasn't to try to copy her or anything! And when I said 'Not that anyone really would care about this too much..." I wasn't directing that toward her and saying "No one cares if you're back." (If you're reading this, welcome back and happy birthday!! ) I was saying that people may not care if I'M back. Sorry if that was confusing..... I just thought I'd explain that so that there are no misunderstandings.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone. Not that anyone really would care about this too much, but you may have noticed that I haven't been playing or posting recently. Sorry about that. I haven't really had time and I still wont be able to get on very often until after Labor Day because I'm going on a vacation to visit my friend. So, just saying, I still like Pirate101 and these message boards, I just can't find the time.

Rachel - Level.... I forget
P.S. If you've read the Highlander Fox of Avalon's "I'm back.' post, this wasn't to try to copy her or anything! And when I said 'Not that anyone really would care about this too much..." I wasn't directing that toward her and saying "No one cares if you're back." (If you're reading this, welcome back and happy birthday!! ) I was saying that people may not care if I'M back. Sorry if that was confusing..... I just thought I'd explain that so that there are no misunderstandings.
Dear Rachel -- summer is nearly over, and for those of us with school schedules, it is perfectly reasonable to not be able to play or post as much. I do enjoy your posts and ideas, Rachel, but it should be a relaxing thing to do (sort of like knitting). I think it is a lovely thing to be able to go on vacation and see your friend. There will be time for Pirate101 later. Have a good time!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel you are being very silly . Of course we care and have noticed that you are not here. We notice when you are not here, we just can't do much about it and have to be patient and wait for your return. Thank you for letting us know that all it is, is you are busy and we don't have to worry about you. You have fun and can catch up when you get back. Then we can welcome you back with style

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Aww thanks. You guys really know how to make people feel special.

Rachel - Level 48