Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu Rocks!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey guys! Lizzy here, who else thinks Mooshu rocks? I haven't been there for very long, but I am enjoying all of the beautiful scenery and the rich storyline -- and, I love imitating the accents. XD For that, I can't wait to get to Marleybone, but this is about Mooshu! I personally love Subata and the fact that the cherry blossom tree (my favorite tree) is growing through all of that snow. Makes me smile every time I go there! I am also very proud to wear Mooshu clothes, and the Mooshu skiff that I got after my friends and I defeated Deacon is so cool! The lantern part looks especially awesome with black and green. Does anybody else think Mooshu is wonderful?

~Elizabeth, level 37 ~

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! Lizzy here, who else thinks Mooshu rocks? I haven't been there for very long, but I am enjoying all of the beautiful scenery and the rich storyline -- and, I love imitating the accents. XD For that, I can't wait to get to Marleybone, but this is about Mooshu! I personally love Subata and the fact that the cherry blossom tree (my favorite tree) is growing through all of that snow. Makes me smile every time I go there! I am also very proud to wear Mooshu clothes, and the Mooshu skiff that I got after my friends and I defeated Deacon is so cool! The lantern part looks especially awesome with black and green. Does anybody else think Mooshu is wonderful?

~Elizabeth, level 37 ~
Oh Lizzy, congratulations tenfold for making it to Mooshu! Bless your heart and watch out for those Samoorai- as learned in our role play, brute not always kind.

I love Mooshu too- the graphics are wondrous, third only to Cool Ranch and Marleybone, but I say that just because I love those worlds. The storyline is hilarious, and unfortunately MB is a little more serious, so what I can say is prepare yourself for a league of sadness in MB- I find Bonnie's promotion especially tearful, and yes Bonnie is a lovely Highlander now. But I'm not in the MB thread!

Mooshu is a gorgeous place I love- and it's a wonderful place for a laugh. Enjoy your travels there, Lizzy- and do me a favor and pick up some chamoomile tea for me?

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
x Raises a tankard of yum in agreement. x Yarrr. Mooshu is indeed beautiful. The colors are so spectacular and you get to experience all four seasons. I think I have more screen shots of Mooshu than anywhere else. That gorgeous sun and the colors splash all over the place. The characters are so fun and so full of depth. I never got bored in Mooshu once. And now that I have finally solved the mystery of the Mooshu Mystic Badge there is zero frustration there. Well ok, maybe a little with the terracotta warriors and that gong that is sooooooooooooo far away . But other than that, I love it. Great topic

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Yeah I have to agree despite the very difficult fights. The graphics and scenery are breathtaking and very beautiful. The clothes are very cute and the companions and characters rock!

Pretty Cheryl Walker