Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what if

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
what if we get to train against our companions you know captain vs 4 members of your crew wouldn't that be cool

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
How about instead for PVP, your pirate and 3 companions on each side?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Arceus and Zap on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
what if we get to train against our companions you know captain vs 4 members of your crew wouldn't that be cool
Me and four of MY crew? I suspect they would humble me real fast lol.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Yeah, that would be kinda cool actually... It could be a new type of PvP that could be installed into our houses as well (or that little compartment that's inside our ships ). And since our pirates are stronger than our companions, usually, having at least 2 or 3 fight you would be interesting. I'm all for it!

Maybe, if needed- I don't see them reprogramming our houses just to add a Player vs. Companion (PvC?) arena- they could make it like a house game you'd buy in the crown shop, like we would in Wizards! PvC! Where you, and the companions you've selected, fight to see who comes out, victorious!