Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gifting Problem

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hi everyone. Recently I've been experiencing a problem and I don't know if its a glitch or not. Whenever someone gifts me, (this has happened twice and I've only been gifted twice) I try to redeem the gift and it says it is unable to be redeemed. I tried making space in my backpack. Nope. I looked at my account settings to see if gifting was on. Yep. I tried logging out and logging back in. Still nothing. Please help me. This is my friends' money spent on crowns and I hate to see it go to waste.

Rachel - Level 47

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think it depends on which of your pirates the gift was given to. I had a pet and some furniture given to me. I looked at the gifts and decided I would accept them later. I went to another pirate and I realized that once I look at the gift I can now see that gift in every gift box, on every pirate. It looked like that person gave me 5 pets since I could see it in all my pirate's boxes but really there was only one. I could not accept the gift from any of the other pirates even though they could see it. I would get that same error message you got. But when I used the pirate that actually got the gift there was no problem. So maybe that is what is going on with yours. Try accepting the gift with another pirate until you find the one that actually got the gift.