Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Another Witchdoctor Party!!!! Yay!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hey everybody. I've decided to throw another party. Here are the details:
When: Sunday August 18th from 1pm central time - 3pm central time. Then, I'll be getting back on from 6pm central time to 8pm central time so if you wanna party still...... Yeah.
Why: I don't know really..... Parties are fun!
Where: We will meet in realm Vadima, inside the witchdoctors sanctum. I will wait there for the first 15 minutes of the party but then I'll have to leave if people are waiting to get the party started.
What we will do: Whatever everybody feels like.
I hope you guys can make it.

Rachel - Level 46
P.S. if you can't make it (for example) at 1 but you can make it at 6, the same thing applies. I'll wait for 15 minutes. Sorry if my grammar is a little off. I'm really tired.........

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
When: Sunday August 18th from 1pm central time - 3pm central time. Then, I'll be getting back on from 6pm central time to 8pm central time so if you wanna party still...... Yeah.
Where: We will meet in realm Vadima, inside the witchdoctors sanctum. I will wait there for the first 15 minutes of the party but then I'll have to leave if people are waiting to get the party started.

Rachel - Level 46
P.S. if you can't make it (for example) at 1 but you can make it at 6, the same thing applies. I'll wait for 15 minutes. Sorry if my grammar is a little off. I'm really tired.........
Sweet. I'll join.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011

Rachel - Level 46
Yet again, I made a mistake in my post. The times will only be 1pm - 3pm. I have to go somewhere at 6..... Sorry about that.

Rachel - Level 46

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh that is Wonderful . Now my Merciful Christina will forgive me and start talking to me again. She was So angry and hurt that I did not take her to the last one. Thank you for throwing another one. x Sends RSVP with another box of chocolate cauldrons that must be signed for by Rachel the Witchdoctor herself. No crew signatures will be allowed x Glances at Ratbeard

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i'll make it
quiet edward deveareux

Captain
May 16, 2011
Ah, how wonderful, another party. Yay!

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Aw. I will be out of town visiting my girlfriend.

I hope the party is fun and I hope to get another chance to meet you guys in game some day.

Talon Devereaux

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013

Rachel - Level 46
I will try

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Oh that is Wonderful . Now my Merciful Christina will forgive me and start talking to me again. She was So angry and hurt that I did not take her to the last one. Thank you for throwing another one. x Sends RSVP with another box of chocolate cauldrons that must be signed for by Rachel the Witchdoctor herself. No crew signatures will be allowed x Glances at Ratbeard
Ooh! Thank you. x hides chocolate cauldrons before Ratbeard can see x

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
nvm i going somewhere for a couple days

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
C'est Bon, I am always up for another party.

Red Scarlet.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
By the way, you'll be able to tell who I am..... I'll probably be the only one in the Witchdoctor's Sanctum. So just say hi or something whenever you come in to let me know that you're from the message boards and here for the party.

Rachel - Level 47

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
TalonDevereaux68 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Aw. I will be out of town visiting my girlfriend.

I hope the party is fun and I hope to get another chance to meet you guys in game some day.

Talon Devereaux
Thanks. I hope you have fun while you're out of town.

Rachel - Level 47

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Arceus and Zap on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
nvm i going somewhere for a couple days
Aww Well, we'll miss having you. Have fun wherever you're going. (If its a funeral, I am SO SORRY. )

Rachel - Level 47

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Thank you all for coming to my party. I think I gained 3 nautical levels from farming those Aquilan (is that how you spell that? ) ships. It wasn't really witchdoctor related...... Like, at all. I don't know why I called it a witchdoctor party. But anyway, thanks for coming, I liked meeting you guys in the game and I hope we can all get together some other time! And for those of you that couldn't make it, sorry you had to miss out, but there will be another chance sometime.

Rachel - Level 47

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Great job Rachel, I had a great time and best of all Merciful Christina is now speaking to me again. It was fun and I learned that you can max out a deck fight and run around on the deck as you watch the fighters. That had never happened to me before so I got to learn another new aspect of the game. x Sends a thank you box of chocolate cauldrons and includes an extra one for Ratbeard for listening when I told him to stop when he tried to steal yours. x

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Thank you, Rachel, I had a great time (until I had to leave fantasy world and do a whole lot of corn husking to freeze sweet corn for winter). I had never done a Nautical XP party before, and now understand why so many people really enjoy it.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe (who actually wasn't there... Charlotte Richardson & Anneke Nightingale, then )

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
Great job Rachel, I had a great time and best of all Merciful Christina is now speaking to me again. It was fun and I learned that you can max out a deck fight and run around on the deck as you watch the fighters. That had never happened to me before so I got to learn another new aspect of the game. x Sends a thank you box of chocolate cauldrons and includes an extra one for Ratbeard for listening when I told him to stop when he tried to steal yours. x
Thanks! x gives an excited Ratbeard the extra box of chocolate cauldrons x

Rachel - Level 47

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
Thank you, Rachel, I had a great time (until I had to leave fantasy world and do a whole lot of corn husking to freeze sweet corn for winter). I had never done a Nautical XP party before, and now understand why so many people really enjoy it.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe (who actually wasn't there... Charlotte Richardson & Anneke Nightingale, then )
No problem. Glad to hear you had a nice time.

Rachel - Level 47

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Too bad I missed it.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 38