Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Concerning Bonnie Anne's tail.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
As I was playing the Red Fox dungeon this morning, my sister suddenly brought up a good topic: “Hey, how come Bonnie Anne’s tail doesn’t have a little white thingy at the end like that other fox?”

Well, I had to give her my stock answer for this sort of question, ‘I dunno. Stop asking so many questions, I’m trying to concentrate.’

But after a little thought, I realized that this was an interesting question. So, Ratbeard, Blind Mew, or One Eyed Jack, or whoever cares to answer this question, I’m just wondering.

Also, not that I want to change her in any way, I think this wouldn’t be a bad thing to add in the future, just coz’ it makes her seem more foxy. Pun intended.

- Merciless Olivia Roberts, lvl 53

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
If you look up some of the concept are for Anne she did at one time have a white tipped tail. Someone must have made the decision to make her look a little different then the usual fox and her tail stayed a solid color. I am only guessing here, but I thought of the same thing when I noticed the differences in the artwork. She is beautiful as she turned out though. Inside and out.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I know this has nothing to do with Anne's tail, but have any of you noticed that the dogs of Marleybone don't have tails? I know very well that not all dogs have long tails. But many of the marelybonean dogs are breeds that should have long tails, many appear to be hound type dogs and there is of course Gracie Conrad who from her colouring and personality must be a border collie.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I know this has nothing to do with Anne's tail, but have any of you noticed that the dogs of Marleybone don't have tails? I know very well that not all dogs have long tails. But many of the marelybonean dogs are breeds that should have long tails, many appear to be hound type dogs and there is of course Gracie Conrad who from her colouring and personality must be a border collie.
Wow, you are right I wonder why the artist's didn't put them on the outside of their clothes Especially Gracie's as a boarder collie's tail is every bit as beautiful as a fox's.
Does anyone in the art department have any revelations for us? My guess would be that it eats up band width animating all those waving tails but that is a very uneducated guess, I am now really curious to know.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
CdeWinter on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I've noticed that as well...

Once again... weird...

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I noticed that too.My sister always asks questions while I am playing X gets ready for a hi five X (not to offend your sister or anything.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Someone would have to offend your sister over my dead body.