Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where to farm rare drops from bosses

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I have seen many people with rare drops from bosses and I would like to know if their is a website I can go to that will give me a list of boss drops s I can go and farm them until I get the drops so I would just like to get the information of where I can get the drops so one eyed jack or anyone if you can give me a link to a website where I can find it that would be much appreciated

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
I'm pretty sure there's a guide on Pirate101 Central titled "Guide to No Auction Gear." They have a lot of gear recorded, and they're still adding more as other players are collecting them. The guide tells required class and level, the ability it gives, the stats, the type of item, the world the boss is located in, and the boss that drops the item. I'd suggest taking a look there.

~Quick Pearl

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I agree. Any rare drops in Aquila for maxed players, anyone? I would really love a rare item that gives good stats

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ethan the baron on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I have seen many people with rare drops from bosses and I would like to know if their is a website I can go to that will give me a list of boss drops s I can go and farm them until I get the drops so I would just like to get the information of where I can get the drops so one eyed jack or anyone if you can give me a link to a website where I can find it that would be much appreciated
Central has lots of lists like that. Here is only one of them Your best bet is to just do a search there with the name of the equipment and they can tell you who drops it.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
You should check out the boss in an arroyo grande cavern forgot the name but it drops good items and gold for sell, its a quest from Rooster Cogburn like 3rd or 2nd to the final one I think...

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
Ethan the baron on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
IDK of any websites, but I am sure they're out there. However, I can tell you Friar Sand is good for drops. As well as all of the bosses in Marleybone. I seem to do really well in Aquila as well... it doesn't have to be just a boss fight to get a good drop. Check your gear often.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Bloody Belle on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I agree. Any rare drops in Aquila for maxed players, anyone? I would really love a rare item that gives good stats
Hmmm, I've heard that Cadmus drops these awesome shadow blades... but that could be just me.

Swashy One out of a Million

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Quick Pearl is correct. I have found the forums of the Pirate101 Central wiki to be very helpful when it comes to info, but some of their entries could stand to be updated more often.

As far as rare drops go, I know for a fact that Old Scratch drops his wand, headdress, and boots which are very rare items and coveted by almost every Witchdoctor I know.

If I had a nickel for every minute I spent helping friends farm Old Scratch, I'd be as rich as Ol' Captain Gunn himself.

My friends are always appreciative of the help since they are very aware of how much I hate item farming.

Talon Devereaux

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Swashy0716 on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
Hmmm, I've heard that Cadmus drops these awesome shadow blades... but that could be just me.

Swashy One out of a Million
Sh- shadow blades..?! (i want them)

Where/who is Cadmus again? I'll farm from him for hours on end till I get those blades

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Bloody Belle on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:

Where/who is Cadmus again? I'll farm from him for hours on end till I get those blades
Cadmus is in Illios; after you arrive from the docks inland, turn right, and there will be a cave right there. He and his buddies are in the back of the cave; you can avoid the shade warriors in the front of the cave. I have fought him a number of times, as it is an interesting fight to strategize, and sometimes he drops nice things (though not 'blades of shade' yet for me). Most of the things seem to be items for buccaneers and swashbucklers, though for me Cadmus dropped a one witchdoctor item, a very nice 'Centaur's Necklace' for musketeers, and an excellent 'Olympic Armor' for privateers. (Anne promptly gave that one to Charlotte, my privateer, and she quickly put it on, as it is beautiful as well as useful.)

I don't see my badly scrawled notes for the Hydra boss at hand, but as I recall, fighting the Hydra gave mostly gave special drops for witchdoctors and musketeers, nothing particularly for swashbucklers that I found, but a couple of really good rings that any class could use.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Bloody Belle on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:

Cadmus is a Level 60 Buccaneer located in the Caves of Ruin somewhere in Aquila. He's pretty tough but the Blades of Shade set is one of the best Slashy / Stabby weapon combos out there.