Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

O_O Oh my gosh!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
* flips out and tugs at hair* THERE ARE NO BOOKS IN THE BAZAAR!!! My character and I are both bookworms, and I was just about to buy the three different types of bookshelves (for books, of course) when I decided to go ahead and check the decorations section to see if there were books to buy in the first place, because I know reading is very pirate-y, but to my horror there were no books! This just happened like five minutes ago!!! My suggestion: Please add books to the game. I would greatly appreciate that.

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
They already have books. Granted they don't always fit the bookshelves, don't get me started on understanding the logic of that, lol. You can get a large pile of books from Nysalle Quinn who is the housing vendor in flotsam.

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
Just Add Bacon on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
* flips out and tugs at hair* THERE ARE NO BOOKS IN THE BAZAAR!!! My character and I are both bookworms, and I was just about to buy the three different types of bookshelves (for books, of course) when I decided to go ahead and check the decorations section to see if there were books to buy in the first place, because I know reading is very pirate-y, but to my horror there were no books! This just happened like five minutes ago!!! My suggestion: Please add books to the game. I would greatly appreciate that.

~Elizabeth, level 26 ~
lol lol lol

Tarlac Percy 65

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
They already have books. Granted they don't always fit the bookshelves, don't get me started on understanding the logic of that, lol. You can get a large pile of books from Nysalle Quinn who is the housing vendor in flotsam.
Oh my gosh Chrissy you just saved my life! I would have flipped out if there were no books. O_O Lol thanks, Chrissy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lol, You are more than welcome. Hey we all love knowing that we are the occasional heroine or hero. x Bows with a flourish * Fanfare plays* x

Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Chase Donnely on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
readable books!
Even better! Thanks, Chase!