Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What to do when finished?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do when you're out of quests? You guys that have finished, what do you do at this point? I just run around and help others, wouldn't mind starting a new character but there are a lot of the quests I really don't want to do again lol. How long are we to wait before new worlds open up?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I've got no clue, but I'm glad you help your friends. It always means a lot to me when my friends help me, and this one friend of mine (Sneaky Wolf Ironside) always finds a way to help me out, no matter what. I very much appreciate him and my other friends. He's finished the game, like you, and is a level 65 musketeer. He mostly helps out his friends but he likes to hang out in houses and party, inviting me and our mutual friend. He's on fairly often, so I assume he hasn't gotten bored of the game. Shout out to Wolf! Thanks for all the help!

~Elizabeth, level 25 ~

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
TravisJones74 on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do when you're out of quests? You guys that have finished, what do you do at this point? I just run around and help others, wouldn't mind starting a new character but there are a lot of the quests I really don't want to do again lol. How long are we to wait before new worlds open up?
farm stuff for you and any other pirates that you might make

Captain
May 13, 2011
pvp. could warm you up as long as there are no lvl 10s there

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Farm, duel, and help other people out. thats what I do