Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor Party!!!! (For all classes)

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hello everyone! I'm going to be throwing a party! It's my first time so, please forgive me if its lame. So, here are the details.
When: Tuesday August 6th (Central Time) - 8:00pm.
Where: We will meet in realm Vadima inside the Witchdoctors Sanctum then, we'll head to my Witchdoctor house, then we can either pvp or farm people.
Why: Just for fun
What: A PARTY!!! I said that already....
If this isn't a good date and you'd like to come, please let me know and I can throw another one! I hope people respond to this.....

Rachel - Level 38
P.S. I'll be the girl in the orangish pinkish ninja outfit with an Orchid Chameleon named Nala.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Perfect! I'll try to join myself (hope you don't mind a Swashy being there ).

I'll be the one in an armored outfit named Bloody Belle. I'll be flying in on clockwork wings that Gracie made for me as a show of thanks. Don't be fooled, though, the clockworks and I are still archenemies, but you know Gracie (she just loves their robotic design for some reason).

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Captain
May 16, 2011
8:00 P.M.!!! Sorry, I might not be able to make it. I'll try to make it, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get there.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Ok that sounds great! By the way, I changed the date because I've got family things going on on Thursday so it's Tuesday now. Just a heads up!

Rachel - Level 38

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Bloody Belle on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Perfect! I'll try to join myself (hope you don't mind a Swashy being there ).

I'll be the one in an armored outfit named Bloody Belle. I'll be flying in on clockwork wings that Gracie made for me as a show of thanks. Don't be fooled, though, the clockworks and I are still archenemies, but you know Gracie (she just loves their robotic design for some reason).
No, I won't mind a Swashbuckler being there. Any class can come! I just called it a witchdoctor party because some of it will take place in my Haunted Grotto (Witchdoctor).

Rachel - Level 38

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Ok that sounds great! By the way, I changed the date because I've got family things going on on Thursday so it's Tuesday now. Just a heads up!

Rachel - Level 38
Gotcha. Still fine by me

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm going to be throwing a party! It's my first time so, please forgive me if its lame. So, here are the details.
When: Tuesday August 6th (Central Time) - 8:00pm.
Where: We will meet in realm Vadima inside the Witchdoctors Sanctum then, we'll head to my Witchdoctor house, then we can either pvp or farm people.
Why: Just for fun
What: A PARTY!!! I said that already....
If this isn't a good date and you'd like to come, please let me know and I can throw another one! I hope people respond to this.....

Rachel - Level 38
P.S. I'll be the girl in the orangish pinkish ninja outfit with an Orchid Chameleon named Nala.
Why 8:00 PM?!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Puppylove1021 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
That's when it ends. It starts at 6:00pm central time. And that's just usually when I get on and when lots of my friends are on.

Rachel - Level 40

Captain
May 16, 2011
Puppylove1021 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Yes, I agree. Why is the party so late?!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
That's when it ends. It starts at 6:00pm central time. And that's just usually when I get on and when lots of my friends are on.

Rachel - Level 40
Oh ok

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hi!! I just wanted to thank y'all who came to my party for coming. It wasn't much of a party I know.... But, I had fun and I hope you guys had fun. Bloody Belle, those secret parts in your new house were very cool so thank you for showing us. Robert, thanks for taking it easy on me in pvp (with your weakest companions which were still a heck of a lot stronger than me ). Edward, thanks for taking my popcorn!!! Thanks guys!! I had a good time.

Rachel - Level 41

Captain
May 16, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:

Rachel - Level 40
Phew. Now I have a greater chance of getting to the party.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Hi!! I just wanted to thank y'all who came to my party for coming. It wasn't much of a party I know.... But, I had fun and I hope you guys had fun. Bloody Belle, those secret parts in your new house were very cool so thank you for showing us. Robert, thanks for taking it easy on me in pvp (with your weakest companions which were still a heck of a lot stronger than me ). Edward, thanks for taking my popcorn!!! Thanks guys!! I had a good time.

Rachel - Level 41
Awesome party, mate. If you have anymore scheduled, I would love to come

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sorry I couldn't come. I wasn't feeling well at the time. My witchdoctor was really looking forward to coming too. She still isn't speaking to me. When ever I go to my docks she turns her back on me and refuses to step to the center. I tried to tell her that I was really not able to play but I will just have to wait until she cools off. I am glad you had a good time and I have sent a box of Valencian Chocolate Cauldrons as an apology. I would send some to my Merciful Christina but I shudder to think what she would do with them in her anger with me. I have caught her glancing a little too long at the locked door protecting the atomic yum supply.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:

Rachel - Level 41
i must know when the next one is

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Well, glad to hear you guys liked it. And Chrissy, it's ok that you couldn't come. I'd love to throw another one sometime! So if any if you have a good idea as to when I should throw another, please let me know. Although, I should probably post about it at least a week in advance - then more people may be able to come. So, let me know!!! I'm thinking sometime before the summer ends.....?

Rachel - Level 41
P.S. Thank you for the chocolates, Chrissy, but there's no need to apologize. Still..... They look yummy..... - opens box of chocolates - They're gone!!!! - Ratbeard starts chuckling quietly - It's a bad day to be Ratbeard!!! RATBEARD!!! - chases after Ratbeard -

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hey everybody! I'm thinking of having another party. THIS TIME, we might actually farm. (I said that about the last party but we didn't ) It'll be sometime before August ends. So.... yeah just giving you a heads up. By the way, if its on a weeknight, the times will be 6pm (central time) till 8pm. If its on the weekend...... I don't know...

Rachel - Level 42