Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Just Got to Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Hi. Today, I completed Cool Ranch and got to Mooshu. Kingsisle, you did such a wonderful job with Mooshu. (Well, with what I've seen of Mooshu so far... ) I love how you used some of the music from the Wizard101 version of Mooshu in the Pirate101 version. I applaud you for recreating Mooshu in such a beautiful way. Anyway, I have a few questions for some people who have completed some of Mooshu. So, if you can answer these questions, please, don't hesitate to.
1. Is Mooshu hard or fairly easy?
2. If you've completed Mooshu, what level did you complete it at?
3. If you've bought any Mooshu companions from the Crown Shop, which one do you think is the best? ( I want to know so I can save up some crowns to get a good Mooshu companion.)
Thanks for reading this!!!!

Rachel - Level 38

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Hi. Today, I completed Cool Ranch and got to Mooshu. Kingsisle, you did such a wonderful job with Mooshu. (Well, with what I've seen of Mooshu so far... ) I love how you used some of the music from the Wizard101 version of Mooshu in the Pirate101 version. I applaud you for recreating Mooshu in such a beautiful way. Anyway, I have a few questions for some people who have completed some of Mooshu. So, if you can answer these questions, please, don't hesitate to.
3. If you've bought any Mooshu companions from the Crown Shop, which one do you think is the best? ( I want to know so I can save up some crowns to get a good Mooshu companion.)

Rachel - Level 38
1. Fairly easy...
2. Level 50 (i think that's the level just about everybody finished at, since it was the max level before MB and Aquila).
3. Save your crowns. The Mooshu companions are nice to look at, but once you get to Aquila, most of them aren't really of much use. But, if you do feel like you want to get one of these companions, I suggest to get one of the Mooshu 5 companions everybody gets from the beginning of the game. The doubles will be nearly as awesome as the real companions (except they can't talk). They'll have more epics and talents to choose from than the others (since they are knock-offs of the real guys).
I recommend Subodai (just cause I think he's awesome, lol)

Good luck in Mooshu

Ensign
Jun 07, 2009
mooshu is easy if you have good gear , a weapon good ship exp and trained crew
it easy for me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:

Rachel - Level 38
Best Mooshu companion by far, in my humble opinion, is the Necromancer pig. He comes with jobu's ruse and with you give him double mojo echo he really kicks some tush. I used him for my first mate for my Privateer (she got him in a quest) and in Aquila when double boosted with will and the damage boost he would consistently do damage over 2 thousand, easily 2500. He would on average have 4 to 6 hits each turn and he goes epic a lot. I have had many players buy him just watching his performance on my Privateer and my Musketeer. When I pair him up with Old Scratch and his double mojo echo, they would clear the board really fast. He doesn't have much shielding so I would always put Valor's Armor on him and then just turn him loose .

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Bloody Belle on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
1. Fairly easy...
2. Level 50 (i think that's the level just about everybody finished at, since it was the max level before MB and Aquila).
3. Save your crowns. The Mooshu companions are nice to look at, but once you get to Aquila, most of them aren't really of much use. But, if you do feel like you want to get one of these companions, I suggest to get one of the Mooshu 5 companions everybody gets from the beginning of the game. The doubles will be nearly as awesome as the real companions (except they can't talk). They'll have more epics and talents to choose from than the others (since they are knock-offs of the real guys).
I recommend Subodai (just cause I think he's awesome, lol)

Good luck in Mooshu
Thank you. I LOVE Subodai!

Rachel - Level 47