Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grizzlehiem

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
I have a perfect way that Grizzlehiem can fit into pirate101.Here is the story.

Grizzlehiem once had the greatest army in the spiral. This was because the three tribes of Grizzlehiem the bears, the wolves,and the ravens worked together to create the ultimate army. They were unbeatable. Armies from across the spiral traveled to Grizzlehiem to test their strength. One day the tribes began to argue. They eventually each went their separate ways. Now that the armada is planning to take over the spiral the once powerful army of Grizzlehiem could be a true ally to help stop the armada.

Girzzlehiem would be an optional world like it was in wizard101. Each class would get two companions. two of them would be the same for all class and one would be different for each class.

The first companion would be a bear warrior who joins you to help your cause.

Time for the class exlusive companions.

Buccaneers would get a bear brute who you convince to join you after you help him fight back the boars.

Musketeers would get a boar archer who joins you because he thinks he would be of use to you.

Privateers would get a boar leader who joins you because he can sense leadership in you like himself.

Swashbucklers would get a wolf solider who admires your skills with the blade and wishes to be like you.

Finally witchdoctors would get a raven who is tired of working for his clan and aspires to learn new magics.

Players would be able to access Grizzlehiem at level 30.

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
Hmmm...interesting idea, but personally I'd prefer if Grizzleheim was in the storyline, since one of the Map Keepers is a Bear from Grizzleheim.

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
That's a GREAT idea!!!! I hope KI adds Grizzlehiem to the Pirate101 because I loved it in Wizard101! Good idea about the companions by the way.

Rachel - Level 33

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
It's most likely in the Storyline so no need to worry. Just put those ideas down below this comment as it will be a main world because it fits in the El Dorado Storyline. Start commenting below starting now.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
TheRoyalEmpoleon on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
I have a perfect way that Grizzlehiem can fit into pirate101.Here is the story.

Grizzlehiem once had the greatest army in the spiral. This was because the three tribes of Grizzlehiem the bears, the wolves,and the ravens worked together to create the ultimate army. They were unbeatable. Armies from across the spiral traveled to Grizzlehiem to test their strength. One day the tribes began to argue. They eventually each went their separate ways. Now that the armada is planning to take over the spiral the once powerful army of Grizzlehiem could be a true ally to help stop the armada.

Girzzlehiem would be an optional world like it was in wizard101. Each class would get two companions. two of them would be the same for all class and one would be different for each class.

The first companion would be a bear warrior who joins you to help your cause.

Time for the class exlusive companions.

Buccaneers would get a bear brute who you convince to join you after you help him fight back the boars.

Musketeers would get a boar archer who joins you because he thinks he would be of use to you.

Privateers would get a boar leader who joins you because he can sense leadership in you like himself.

Swashbucklers would get a wolf solider who admires your skills with the blade and wishes to be like you.

Finally witchdoctors would get a raven who is tired of working for his clan and aspires to learn new magics.

Players would be able to access Grizzlehiem at level 30.
Its me!!! Dante the that is a great idea but I think it should actually be in the story not optional