Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

AfterParty for Chrissy

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
For those of you who couldn't come to Chrissy's party, Here's a second chance! I am throwing her an AFTERPARTY. The reason i am doing it is because we had so much fun. So thats why i am throwing another. It will be the same time the main party was for pickup, same realm and place. See ya there!

The Privateer'n Wizard

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

OH My Goodness Just when I thought I could not be happier or further blessed . Wow I am just stunned. It really doesn't have to be about me. There are other wonderful people on these boards that could use a good bless fest too. Please those of you that some how missed my party or thought you weren't invited, You are ALL invited and please come and have some fun too. We can tour houses again and do what ever you guys love to do. Totally clobbering me at PVP is a option, I am a complete newbie at it and am easily decimated. I have never done PVP because I just don't like hitting friends but since you guys love it so much I am giving it a try just to help you have fun as you bless me.
I know this is tough for the menu chatters. You would have had no fun when we sat around and told improv stories. But what ever you can do that makes you laugh and have fun I will try, hence me doing PVP when I am so terrible at it. You all are welcome and Wow I am still on Blessing My Socks Off Overload

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
P.S. Does this mean the afterparty is today? Sunday at 2 central? Or do you mean next Saturday? Just making sure. Otherwise I will be on today just to make sure.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Next Saturday? Sounds awesome! Hope to see you guys there!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Privateer of Wizar... on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
For those of you who couldn't come to Chrissy's party, Here's a second chance! I am throwing her an AFTERPARTY. The reason i am doing it is because we had so much fun. So thats why i am throwing another. It will be the same time the main party was for pickup, same realm and place. See ya there!

The Privateer'n Wizard
Sierra, Sierra, Sierra, so much partying is eventually going to get tiring and maybe boring. I think we both know...

Ciao!

Ensign
May 21, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
Next Saturday? Sounds awesome! Hope to see you guys there!
Yep, next Saturday.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Captain
May 16, 2011
Privateer of Wizar... on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Yep, next Saturday.
Next Saturday, huh? But that is the same day I have a party for Highlander scheduled. Do you mean to say there will be two parties happening at the same time? That's, well, erm.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Next Saturday, huh? But that is the same day I have a party for Highlander scheduled. Do you mean to say there will be two parties happening at the same time? That's, well, erm.
Respectfully bows out to keep all the fun and honor towards Emma's party. I am honored by your idea but I have had my turn. It's time to bless Emma. My blessing meter is pegged in the red and will stay that way for quite some time. Let's just focus on spreading the love around, OK?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
:( I can't make it. I forgot that my friends were going to be in a play at the same day same time ( we met at drama club ) so i'd like to be there to support them. Sorry I won't be able to see you guys. Have fun for me, though! When the party is over let me know what all happened, alright?

~Elizabeth, level 19 ~