Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats Your Favorite Class "sign"

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I think the class signs are really cool. Honestly my favorite is the privateer's. The one with the telescope in the middle of the wheel (my favorite color is blue haha.) Whats your favorite?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think swashbuckler. Just because I am a lady and I love flowers.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
My favorite is witchdoctor because it looks cool.romantic rebbeca Irving

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Mine is definitely witchdoctor. I just love the shady mysticism it emanates.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I like the swashbuckler one because of the sword with the rose on it. I don't know...

Captain
May 16, 2011
I like the Privateer symbol. A wheel behind a spyglass? Love it!

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Dead Eye Luke on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
I think the class signs are really cool. Honestly my favorite is the privateer's. The one with the telescope in the middle of the wheel (my favorite color is blue haha.) Whats your favorite?
I cant chose but the best three are , , and because they can sommon things to help in a battle and there health wont go down a lot because there strong and have good companions and because there strong and heal people Crazy Dino Vernon

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Swashbuckler symbol, it's meaning says "Swashbucklers are not only kind hearted (The rose in the symbol), but they are also deadly in a fight (The dagger in the symbol)".

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
-face wall- Yet again no Musketeer or Buccaneer love.....

But I have always loved the Musketeer one. It's simple, and to me it seems to be saying exactly something I'd say in a fight. "One step closer.. Yea, yea. BOOOM!"

Ciao!