Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

how many companions do we get in valencia?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 27, 2010
hi i just wondered because i got NO companions in valencia unless you count hermit crab and the unicorn duelist i wonder if they have any other companions

please respond if you can

clever connor jackson
lvl 56 swashbuckler

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
There are only the two you mentioned available in Valencia at this time.

Swashbucklers will get the Hermit Crab for completing a quest on Granchia.

Musketeers will get Ridolfo, the Unicorn duelist, after doing Stede's questline.

Both of these will unlock in the Crowns Shop for the other classes to purchase. However, there is no specific Valencian companion for Buccaneer, Privateer, or Witchdoctor.

~SM~

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
p101lover on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
hi i just wondered because i got NO companions in valencia unless you count hermit crab and the unicorn duelist i wonder if they have any other companions

please respond if you can

clever connor jackson
lvl 56 swashbuckler
You got two. I got none.

Apparently, Buccs do not get ANY Valencian companions. I mean I at least wanted Iago from Port Regal! His crits were EPIC!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Spark of the land on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
You got two. I got none.

Apparently, Buccs do not get ANY Valencian companions. I mean I at least wanted Iago from Port Regal! His crits were EPIC!
Crown Shop!

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Spark of the land on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
You got two. I got none.

Privateers will get Iago. You should be able to unlock him and purchase him from the Crowns Shop for 5995 on your Buccaneer, though

~SM~

Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
I noticed NOBODY has mentioned the update so far so I suppose I'll be the first to do so. When the update comes, KI and everyone else has been super active in reaction to the update tip, so I'm betting that we ALL get a shiny new companion, possibly armada ones, since a lot of people I know are wanting to have a battle angel or dragoon as a companion.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
DuncanRoland The E... on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
I noticed NOBODY has mentioned the update so far so I suppose I'll be the first to do so. When the update comes, KI and everyone else has been super active in reaction to the update tip, so I'm betting that we ALL get a shiny new companion, possibly armada ones, since a lot of people I know are wanting to have a battle angel or dragoon as a companion.
if that happens buccaneers are totally getting the dragoon!!!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012