Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard101-Pirate101 Switch-A-Roo Event!!!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
I came up with this idea quite some time ago and I really want to see what you guys think. How about...for the first time ever...Kingsisle preformed the Wizard101-Pirate101 Switch-A-Roo Event So what is this awesome event you ask? Well, allow me to explain!

For 1 full Month (or at least 2-3 weeks), Pirates and Wizards will be able to...
(Someone interrupts): Go to Wizard City and Skull Island? Yes!! Finally!!
Um, no sorry. That's not it. Ahem. Pirates and Wizards will be able to...
(Someone else interrupts): Get to go to play in each others game's battles? YES!!!

No, please let me explain. The Wizard101-Pirate101 Switch-A-Roo Event is a month long event where Pirates and Wizards will be able to experience some items and aspects of the other game. This means some gear, weapons, pets, mounts, etc. from one game will be available to the players of the other game via the Crown Shop or as drops from multiple bosses. New items that incorporate Wizard101 or Pirate101 themes will also become available. A new questing event will be added to both games will a few guest stars of the opposite game. (Note: All of these items will correspond with the games current set up. This means Pirates will NOT recieve stats found in Wizard101, like Critical Block etc, on their outfits or receive Spell Cards, etc. Wizards will NOT recieve stats found in Pirate101, like Dodgy etc., on their outifts or receive Pirate101 Powers etc.) Here's what I mean:

For Wizard101:
-A New Pirate's Hoard Pack with Pirate and Pirate101 themes will be added
-A New Pirate's Lore Pack with new spells based off of 3 of our most popular Companions will be added
-TC's based off of some of Pirate101's companions will become available
-Some pets found in Pirate101 can be found around the Spiral
-Outfits of Pirate101 will be added to the Crown Shop
-New Pirate101 transformations
-New Housing items! Including the new Ambrose's Spiral Globe that will give Wizards a glimpse of Pirate101 areas
-New Pirate themed Plants will be added to grow
-New Pirate-themed pet snacks
-For a limited time some Pirate101 mounts will be added.
-For a limited time certain mobs and bosses will drop their items to mimic Pirate101's drop set up.

For Pirate101:
-A New Wizardy Crew Pack with new Wizard and Wizard101 themes will be added
-Some pets found in Wizard101, such as the Piggle, will be added
-For a limited time Wizard101 mounts will be added
-Some outfits in WIzard101 would be available
-For a limited time Companions based off of Wizard101 creatures will become available (such as a Fire Elf Musketeer or Troll Buccaneer)
-A new ship with Wizard themes will become purchasable
-New Bosses can be found roaming the Skyways with Wizard themes
-A new Mystical Wizard Protrait will peer into some areas of Wizard101

Many more additions would be in this event such as recieving new codes every weekday for as long as the event lasts and plenty more I have not stated!

Tell me what you think!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
I came up with this idea quite some time ago and I really want to see what you guys think. How about...for the first time ever...Kingsisle preformed the Wizard101-Pirate101 Switch-A-Roo Event So what is this awesome event you ask? Well, allow me to explain!

For 1 full Month (or at least 2-3 weeks), Pirates and Wizards will be able to...
(Someone else interrupts): Get to go to play in each others game's battles? YES!!!

No, please let me explain. The Wizard101-Pirate101 Switch-A-Roo Event is a month long event where Pirates and Wizards will be able to experience some items and aspects of the other game. This means some gear, weapons, pets, mounts, etc. from one game will be available to the players of the other game via the Crown Shop or as drops from multiple bosses. New items that incorporate Wizard101 or Pirate101 themes will also become available. A new questing event will be added to both games will a few guest stars of the opposite game. (Note: All of these items will correspond with the games current set up. This means Pirates will NOT recieve stats found in Wizard101, like Critical Block etc, on their outfits or receive Spell Cards, etc. Wizards will NOT recieve stats found in Pirate101, like Dodgy etc., on their outifts or receive Pirate101 Powers etc.) Here's what I mean:

For Wizard101:
-A New Pirate's Lore Pack with new spells based off of 3 of our most popular Companions will be added
-New Housing items! Including the new Ambrose's Spiral Globe that will give Wizards a glimpse of Pirate101 areas
-For a limited time certain mobs and bosses will drop their items to mimic Pirate101's drop set up.

For Pirate101:
-For a limited time Companions based off of Wizard101 creatures will become available (such as a Fire Elf Musketeer or Troll Buccaneer)

Many more additions would be in this event such as recieving new codes every weekday for as long as the event lasts and plenty more I have not stated!

Tell me what you think!
Finnigan, that is an amazing idea!! Imagine having a cute little Buffaloon by your Wizard's side, and a sweet little Polar Car by your Pirate's!

I hope KI does this! It's too amazing to pass on! -highs fives you-

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010

For Wizard101:

For Pirate101:

Tell me what you think!
Best idea I ever heard. It would be cool. Maybe there could be some Pirate101 bosses and mobs in Wizard101, like Fin Dorsal, or Joey Karo. Maybe General Tso. And same for Pirate101. Skeletal Pirates, Meowiarity, and even Malistare! It would be so awesome to have this! For the treasure card companion thing though, I say instead of it being an attack, it could be a minion. And the normal attack would be one pip, super is 2, mega is 3, and epic is 4. I just have to see KI do this. It would be even more exciting if we had a third game!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010

For Wizard101:

For Pirate101:

Tell me what you think!
Nononono... No more hoard packs in Wizard101!

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011

For Wizard101:

For Pirate101:

Tell me what you think!
That sounds amazing!! I hope the admins will listen!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009

For Wizard101:

For Pirate101:

Tell me what you think!
Maybe it could happen on the Months when Pirate101 and Wizard101 was released! Also a idea of mine! Since the number of both games is 101, you'll get 101 items in the gift box from the other game. So let's say if we got Meowiarty, he could be a companion. Or a Kevin the Noob companion! That would be EPIC!

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
And Bundles too! Heck, every time i get a bundle, I want a option for it to be in P101 or W101.

Ensign
Dec 14, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Maybe it could happen on the Months when Pirate101 and Wizard101 was released! Also a idea of mine! Since the number of both games is 101, you'll get 101 items in the gift box from the other game. So let's say if we got Meowiarty, he could be a companion. Or a Kevin the Noob companion! That would be EPIC!
Meowiarty is in prison i think because in marleybone wizards defeate him in big ben

Ensign
May 08, 2011
That is an awesome idea. Also, I was hoping we could add Wizard101 mounts as companions. Like the Swift Gryphon, Treant, or the Stag from Avalon. I think that would be cool, or you could pay crowns to have a mount from your wizard101 account to become a companion. Just wait, my Tyrannosaurus Rex will help me win every battle!!! :D
Roberto Killerny- Lvl 42
Andrew Greenrider- Lvl 81 Life