Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What type of gear is good for the musketeers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 27, 2012
I want to know what gear or stats are needed or are good for the musketeer that will help me i'm a level 56 and idk what type of gear to get should i get health,resistance,dodge,accuracy,shield,agility, Help Please

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My girl does real with high accuracy and damage plus anything that boosts my agility will increase my damage. I try to collect anything that will boost my good fighting companions and anything that will heal. Right now she is only level 51 but when I go on I will make a note of what she is wearing and post it here. Do realize that some things that appeal to me may not to others as fighting styles vary a lot but she can seriously kick come tush and I love fighting with her. I am looking forward to how my style tests out in the tough Marleybone fights and the insane Aquila ones. Then we shall see if I need to learn and adjust. But as she is I will gladly share . To be continued.....