Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yar! Time for some Bragging! (And yum)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
I still haven't seen a thread for this... But whatever here we go!
After a long day of pirating, stealing from the rich, helping the poor, starting world wars... And that kind of boring stuff...
What is your most proud moment in this game? What enemy are you proud of that you finally beat? What was your best battle?

Ratbeard: Say did I tell you guys about the time I wrangled 10 batacuda barehanded?

Crew: -Groans-

Brass Leo Hornigold - Level 38 or so Swashy

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
The Armada Elites that I killed so far!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
My claim-to-fame was the time I sailed my raft into Avernus in order to get caught. The first time, I defeated level 35 bone drakes. As I was sailing out, I ran into some lag and got stopped. When I could start sailing again, I found that my immunity had switched off. I got caught right next to the windlane by level 55 drakes! At this point, I was level 50. After the first few turns, it was only Sarah Steele and I. However, Sarah dropped after the next few hits. I fought my way through FOUR bone drakes and only got just below half health. I still brag about it to this day.

Viva los Piratas!

D.S. Devereaux

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
DS Devereaux on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
My claim-to-fame was the time I sailed my raft into Avernus in order to get caught. The first time, I defeated level 35 bone drakes. As I was sailing out, I ran into some lag and got stopped. When I could start sailing again, I found that my immunity had switched off. I got caught right next to the windlane by level 55 drakes! At this point, I was level 50. After the first few turns, it was only Sarah Steele and I. However, Sarah dropped after the next few hits. I fought my way through FOUR bone drakes and only got just below half health. I still brag about it to this day.

Viva los Piratas!

D.S. Devereaux
Girl, that's some accomplishment right there! -high fives and yars you-

One accomplishment I think I have the right to brag about is managing to survive when I got whacked by Eagilles' spear. And I got away with the Aquilan olives I raided- borrowed, why do I keep saying raided? -nervous laughter-

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DS Devereaux on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:

Viva los Piratas!

D.S. Devereaux
Wow amazing story. Well done. Your skills at fighting equal your writing skills. Truly worth bragging about

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Mine was just early this morning. I was promoting Jane Canary on my privateer and we were up against three Ettins and my heals decided to be shy and I lost Jane in the second round (the ettins focused on her as she was the only one attacking since I was busy buffing). I had three very angry ettins to deal with and no attack spells in sight. I buffed my defensive stuff as they pummeled me and then went into hiding, thanking my wisdom for learning Shadows from you Swashbucklers. While hiding I put on my remaining shield, Jane got the good one, for all the good it did her against three attacking ettins, and activated my Buccaneer 'snow globe' and did an eagle heal. My few attack cards were used up quickly but since I was buffed well and I was fortunate to have the smashy Tritan weapon, I just plain whomped on them and their hits I mostly blocked (phew each time too). Every once in a while I would run as far as I could so my Repel Boarders would trigger as they chased me down, which worked beautifully. It took a while to wear down three but I had under 100 life and only a will boost card left when the final yellow one fell and I think the neighbors heard my WOOP. Too bad it was 4am ahem .
I fully felt that thrill of victory for a battle hard won that Ratbeard talks about. Forget this nerfing of the game stuff. We need to keep learning to be better pirates and kick some royal tush. What a rush .