Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No quests, I am stuck

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 27, 2011
I am about 2/3 of the way through Marleybone ( I think ) and I no longer have any quests. I didn't decline any quests. Any ideas what to try ?

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Well when following the main quest one leads to the next. If you have zero quests in your quest book and your quest helper is turned on but is not pointing you towards your next objective you might want to open a help ticket. This happened to me once in Wizard101 and as it turns out I did decline a quest. I had to search everywhere for it and when I found it I was able to progress from there. And yes you should never decline a quest.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hmm well Zeke's quest at least should be there. As to the others try reviewing your completed stuff in notifications, that may get you back on track.