Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

isle of fetch boss needs to be nerfed

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 13, 2011
he might not, but this made me very mad. the boss at isle of fetch (when you save the brig) needs to be nerfed as the title says. he can cast revive on himself every turn without using up his turn and even cast that new assassin spell. the brig killed himself too when i was SO CLOSE! seriously, what were you trying to do? remove the revive spell and im happy. at least dont force us to protect mr suicide

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Sneaky George Quar... on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
he might not, but this made me very mad. the boss at isle of fetch (when you save the brig) needs to be nerfed as the title says. he can cast revive on himself every turn without using up his turn and even cast that new assassin spell. the brig killed himself too when i was SO CLOSE! seriously, what were you trying to do? remove the revive spell and im happy. at least dont force us to protect mr suicide
content and difficulty is on par for the era. If your one who has just basic gear without power cards you will struggle on many boss fights. Some even might not be passable alone. Having powers on cards is a night and day difference how your battles can go in your favor over the computer. later on we fight copies of what i call trash monsters that have a 1500 heal and they can do it over and over. ( ones that come to mind have 4-5k health)to really down them you need cards and to all hit one in the same turn before it heals again :-) as you know most companions might have 1 or 2 for sure critical cards or what not. bucks without cards really lack 1. being able to make a hit land and 2. decent damage as a result of the hit(s)

Even know content was toned down some I feel it is still geared towards players that have all no auction card giving gear enabled. For me any battle anywhere with the exception of the MB turret that cant be done alone i can easily do any battle. Still hunting for the new level 60 card giving talent gears hopefully i am done before the next update goes live.

Cheers.