Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can someone help me?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
Howdy my fellow shipmates.. I was wondering if anyone out there who is bored would like to help me. None of my Wizard101 friends have joined P101 (after much pleading) and I'm a lonely pirate in the middle of Cool Ranch which is quite difficult to solo. I'm a lvl 17 witchdoctor, name Smart Luis Armstrong, and I'm normally in the Avery realm or Vadima realm. I'll probably be in Avery's Court for a while until someone comes along to help me.

Thanks Guys :)

Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
I forgot to write this in the first post, but I also have a lvl 7 swashbuckler if anyone out there is bored and wouldn't mind helping me. Same as first message, I'm in Avery's Court, (name is Loyal Blake Spencer), in Avery or Vadima realm. I'll throw in a tfc for ya as well (QIGMM064)

Thanks Again

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I will look for you with my two girls going through Cool ranch now, my swash and my buccaneer. Golden Christina and Christina Strong

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
shadow1597130 on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
I forgot to write this in the first post, but I also have a lvl 7 swashbuckler if anyone out there is bored and wouldn't mind helping me. Same as first message, I'm in Avery's Court, (name is Loyal Blake Spencer), in Avery or Vadima realm. I'll throw in a tfc for ya as well (QIGMM064)

Thanks Again
I just tried your friend code and it didn't work. I came back and verified that I had written it down right. Could you generate another one, someone else may have used it. Also, you need to put the code in too. Have you done that?

Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
shadow1597130 on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:

Thanks Again
i am a level 54 witchdoctor i could help you meet me in vadima, area 1, 12:30 ( i have no chat btw! ) my name is charming caroline ainsley meet ya there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheCoolestPirateAr... on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
i am a level 54 witchdoctor i could help you meet me in vadima, area 1, 12:30 ( i have no chat btw! ) my name is charming caroline ainsley meet ya there
You need to pick a couple of days to meet after you submit your post. By the time the moderators get the post up, our planned time will have elapsed. So pick a day two days from when you answer me and what time. I am in central time zone, by the way. Then I can meet you. I can meet you at the fountain in Avery's court in Vadima realm. Just tell me when and what day. Just look for a variation of Christina.

Ensign
Dec 17, 2008
I have a Witchdoctor and I've soloed most of the game so far (although I may need to get help for Fort Basset). Cool Ranch wasn't especially hard for me. There are a couple of dungeons where you get El Toro as an ally, which really helps. Just make sure that your Musketeer companions don't join you in battle, since most of the monsters in Cool Ranch use shooty weapons.