Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Battles

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 08, 2009
I rem wiz101 you had newbies in a fight. I just had a hard fight and 2 level 15 guys come to bring more in. I didn't think players should be in area that level 50+ are in . The fights get too hard hard to play. Level 15 hide and wants to watch the fight. Is this going to be normal things now, if so I don't want pay any just for them.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
madcatlives4ever on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
I rem wiz101 you had newbies in a fight. I just had a hard fight and 2 level 15 guys come to bring more in. I didn't think players should be in area that level 50+ are in . The fights get too hard hard to play. Level 15 hide and wants to watch the fight. Is this going to be normal things now, if so I don't want pay any just for them.
They're not gonna do this cause the player needs help and the best lvl players they have on, they're gonna ask to port so if you do this which I doubt you will since the majority of us, including me, wouldn't want to play your games anymore.

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
They shouldn't be able to teleport to you anyways. One of my friends who was a lower level than me wasn't able to teleport to me because he couldn't go to the area yet. I also agree on this because it kinda mixes up the main story line for pirates. It would be quite hard for some to spend every single day in Aquila if they're a level 15 or so to know the main story line. I think it would be unfair to others who had to complete Marleybone to see such low levels to be able to come to Aquila and such.

Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes I refuse to heal such coattail riders but it does hamper that plan because my all heals will heal them up too. I think there should be a query system asking the fighter if he will accept from a new player trying to join the fight. This will prevent rude folks from trying to power level while I do all the work. I never agreed with power leveling anyway. To me it's like cheating. I had to work quite hard to get there and they should pay their dues too. Too may young ones have been raised raised with an entitlement complex and they think things are due them just because they want it and don't want to bother working for their rewards. I just don't like to help anyone who thinks that way.