Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

choosing the age and size of out pirate!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i think it would be more interesting if we can chose the age/size of our pirate. first because i would like my pirate to be the same age as me :P and second it would be great to see different size of pirates aorund the spirale and not 1000 twins running around !

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I would be interested in a slightly taller pirate, just because I think that a pirate captain should be able to see over the side of her own ship.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
CdeWinter on May 28, 2013 wrote:
I would be interested in a slightly taller pirate, just because I think that a pirate captain should be able to see over the side of her own ship.
yeah i must say he is very short, its alright to have a kid pirate but he looks like hes 5 years old couldnt he be more like 12 or 14?

Community Leader
I think one of the ideas they be havin matey is to keep us all on somewhat an even keel....

Cant be calling someone short, fat, or ugly if they all be using the same pirate traits..

Hard to call a pirate a brat, or a geezer with how it tis currently....

Keeps the game civil, at least eliminates some of lifes basic biases.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Dr Zeppers on May 28, 2013 wrote:
I think one of the ideas they be havin matey is to keep us all on somewhat an even keel....

Cant be calling someone short, fat, or ugly if they all be using the same pirate traits..

Hard to call a pirate a brat, or a geezer with how it tis currently....

Keeps the game civil, at least eliminates some of lifes basic biases.
I understand what you're saying, but KI could have made all the pirates just a bit taller. I'm sure you have notices that except for Monquista, most door knobs in the spiral are roughly at chin level for your pirate.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
CdeWinter on May 30, 2013 wrote:
I understand what you're saying, but KI could have made all the pirates just a bit taller. I'm sure you have notices that except for Monquista, most door knobs in the spiral are roughly at chin level for your pirate.
i agree they are way to short! after all its not just a game for kids, parents also play this game... as for me i am not a kid so i feel weird about playing a kid pirate....