Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Poor Catbeard!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I admit, I laughed loud and long at the state poor Catbeard had gotten into. The scene where you first see him in the prison is without a doubt the funniest situation I've ever seen in any Kingsisle game! I'd actually like a t-shirt with 'Prison Catbeard' on it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
galliard1 on May 4, 2013 wrote:
I admit, I laughed loud and long at the state poor Catbeard had gotten into. The scene where you first see him in the prison is without a doubt the funniest situation I've ever seen in any Kingsisle game! I'd actually like a t-shirt with 'Prison Catbeard' on it!
Hey KI Marketing Department, Any takers? What a wonderful idea. Catbeard can be the first. But just imagine, Tee's of your favorite companions. Just think, That cheesy El Torro grin on a Pirates 101 tee or sweatshirt. Snazzy Bonnie, Frogfather, the ideas are limitless. Can you imagine the puns that could be put on them. OH man Order me up

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I know, right?

But, if I was going to put any quote on Prison Catbeard's shirt it would have to be...

"GET.ME.OUTTA.HERE!!"

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
I just wanted to add a salute to the art people that do Catbeard in prison. His glances to the camera (you) are both funny and pitiful. Outstanding job.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2012
i know what ratbeard's would say

explosives are the only answer

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I agree, poor Catbeard! The design team on this one needs a huge high five.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
OooooOOoo I am looking forward to seeing CB in prison!

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
i pefer the part in beachhead when el toro and ratbeard went dumb you know

El Toro: are you following this?

Ratbeard: whats a piston?

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Oh guys can you do one insey tinsy favor and help me with Port Regal? GET. ME. OUTTA. HERE! xD

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I'm still not a big Catbeard fan. Not sure why, he just rubs me the wrong way. Frankly, I think his time in prison might do him good.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Melody Fisher on May 24, 2013 wrote:
I'm still not a big Catbeard fan. Not sure why, he just rubs me the wrong way. Frankly, I think his time in prison might do him good.
But the question is will he stay in prison?

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
help me please! lol get to that catbeard in prison uhh what did he do he just wants food come on marleyboneians! and i do need help i need help for fort basset

Ensign
May 02, 2011
... Pure silence, All Laughter, XD XD XD he was so funny with his hair

Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
I want one that has Professor Chadwick and it says MOM! MOM! GET US SOME TEA!

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I was actually quite sad to see a famous pirate in such a sad place. I know this is where he belongs (and I know we'll let him free) but I'm still sad to see one of my favorite pirates of all time be in jail.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i agree catbeard was great XD my favorite part so far is when man the bounty hunter says "that monster stole toys, from orphans!" its just the way he says it was epic!

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I want a picture of (forgot her first name) Quinn. (From Marleybone)

I think a good caption would be "She was going to sell bandages to the wounded." I'm having a hard time not waking up everyone in the house by laughing. XD

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
galliard1 on May 5, 2013 wrote:
I know, right?

But, if I was going to put any quote on Prison Catbeard's shirt it would have to be...

"GET.ME.OUTTA.HERE!!"
Naw, if I was to get a Catbeard shirt, I'd get one that relates to my life in school.

Front~ Class, Pop Quiz!
Back~ *catbeard* WHAT..?!

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
i want catbeard as the companion from the jail cell with a ball and chain on his ankle that looks is priceless

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Scarlet Freeman on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
I want a picture of (forgot her first name) Quinn. (From Marleybone)

I think a good caption would be "She was going to sell bandages to the wounded." I'm having a hard time not waking up everyone in the house by laughing. XD
I agree and I laughed just as hard when she says "They don't make bandages good enough for the hurt I am gonna lay on you!" Excellent writing Blind Mew

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
iceblade1233 on May 9, 2013 wrote:
i pefer the part in beachhead when el toro and ratbeard went dumb you know

El Toro: are you following this?

Ratbeard: whats a piston?
My latest huge giggle is when they deal with the sirens and put wax in their ears. All the muffled voices and all the 'What's' Had me laughing so loud I was in danger of waking up the household, as my back pain had me awake in the middle of the night and I was playing. All the laughter made me feel Oh So Much better . Kudo's again to Blind Mew for the hysterical writing and to Sara Steele for her team's fantastic vocal acting. Woop, what a ride!

Community Leader
I agree. I don't normally laugh out loud at video game jokes in general (it's tough to work out comedic timing in interactive media, no doubt), but this one got me.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Jun 10, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009