Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The World of Arabbita

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Quest: "Through the Rabbit Hole" (Revised Version)

Quest Giver: Captain Avery.

Quest Goals:
Talk to One Eyed Jack in Flotsam.
Defeat Armada Ships in Westminster Skyway
Sail to Arabbita.
Defeat Captain Darasa in Tyurkiez Skyway.
Talk to Darak Gonkal in Tyurkiez.

Dialogue:

Avery: So... where to find the next map piece?

Catbeard: I heard from legend that one of Pollo's number may have dropped it in Arabbita.

Avery: Hmm...
Yes, I've heard of it also. You will need to travel to Arabbita, the Holy World, and obtain that map!
I know someone who can help you find a windstone...
One Eyed Jack.

One Eyed Jack: Hello Young Pirate. What favour can I do for you today?
Arabbita? My home? Oh yes, I fled ages ago, to escape the slaughter of my people. I changed my culture and became a pirate.
You want to go there? It will be risky and dangerous but ok.
Go and get a windstone from Armada ships in Marleybone and go through the Storm Gate!

Captain Darasa: The entry of Pirates to the Holy World of Arabbita is forbidden. Leave now or you will be destroyed.

Darak Gonkal: What have you come here for?
Map piece? I know of such a map...
Torn into 9 pieces during a battle in the Grand Temple, stolen by each of the army leaders...
But it's hopeless!
You're a fool for coming here...
I suggest you forget your map and go home!

Rewards: 5000 XP

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 43

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Doctor Who Fan on May 3, 2013 wrote:
Quest: "Through the Rabbit Hole" (Revised Version)

Quest Giver: Captain Avery.

Quest Goals:
Talk to One Eyed Jack in Flotsam.
Defeat Armada Ships in Westminster Skyway
Sail to Arabbita.
Defeat Captain Darasa in Tyurkiez Skyway.
Talk to Darak Gonkal in Tyurkiez.

Dialogue:

Avery: So... where to find the next map piece?

Catbeard: I heard from legend that one of Pollo's number may have dropped it in Arabbita.

Avery: Hmm...
Yes, I've heard of it also. You will need to travel to Arabbita, the Holy World, and obtain that map!
I know someone who can help you find a windstone...
One Eyed Jack.

One Eyed Jack: Hello Young Pirate. What favour can I do for you today?
Arabbita? My home? Oh yes, I fled ages ago, to escape the slaughter of my people. I changed my culture and became a pirate.
You want to go there? It will be risky and dangerous but ok.
Go and get a windstone from Armada ships in Marleybone and go through the Storm Gate!

Captain Darasa: The entry of Pirates to the Holy World of Arabbita is forbidden. Leave now or you will be destroyed.

Darak Gonkal: What have you come here for?
Map piece? I know of such a map...
Torn into 9 pieces during a battle in the Grand Temple, stolen by each of the army leaders...
But it's hopeless!
You're a fool for coming here...
I suggest you forget your map and go home!

Rewards: 5000 XP

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 43
y does nobody talk about arabbita anymore its a good idea

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Ensign
Dec 03, 2011
Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
lolz7 on May 28, 2013 wrote:
one-eyed Jack are you seeing this work of art
Thank you very much!

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
I like this idea! The one thing that I find incorrect is One-Eyed Jack's accent, not meant in a discriminating way. I, would change Jack's background to his parents and his uncles and aunts all being sent to Marleybone as babies to escape the warfare going on in Arabbita at that time so One-Eyed Jack was born in Marleybone. Mind if I post what I think should be the quest dialogue that gets you to Arabbita?

Quest name: Rabbit Chasing

Avery: Pirate, have you collected Catbeard's map piece? What? Oh, Catbeard's map piece was the one Captain Gunn had, was it? I see. And you've gotten Argos the Cyclops' map piece too! Now, the Armada has Marco Pollo's and Egg Foo Yung's and we have Catbeard's, Cooper Clark's and Argos'. The only ones that are unclaimed are the ones belonging to Erika the Red and your mother. Erika the Red was from Grizzleheim, the best place to go would be their. Unfortunately, the stormgate to Grizzleheim is in Arabbita, the world of the rabbits. One-Eyed Jack's ancestors are from Arabbita- so go speak to him and find a brown windstone.
Sails to Flotsam and finds that One-Eyed Jack is nowhere to be seen.
Catbeard: Captain, he's is gone! Let's go and find Blind Mew, he's sure to know where Jack has gone.
Sails to Scrimshaw and speaks to Blind Mew.
Blind Mew: We meet again, Pirate. Once again, you seek my assistance. One-Eyed Jack, I presume? He has been captured by a rat by the name of Mousey Brown. If your going after him, I'll guide you there. I'm tired of standing in the streets. Mind if I join your crew, Captain?
Blind Mew joins the crew. Defeats Mousey Brown. Rescues One-Eyed Jack.
One-Eyed Jack: Thanks, Pirate, you saved my back there. I owe you a favor now don't I? You want to get to Arabbita? Brown windstone? My cousin Louis, in Marleybone has one. Let's go see him.
Sails to The Isle of Fetch and speaks to Louis.
Louis: Brown windstone? Here, I have it. Yours for a price. Jack? Yours for no price then.
Quest ends. Goes to Arabbita in next quest.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
The thing is, Kingsisle has already laid out the story line and each world in it but this was a great idea. Reminds me of Alice in wonderland.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
Yeah I love this idea because I'm from an Arabic country (I won't say the name because they won't post this message), but now there are the tigers in Marleybone that are Arabic, so you should change a few things. There could be Emirs like the Emir Fakhrettiger or Betigre (Bechir). And I think the names could be better, more Arabic, and I know what I am talking about... There could be skyways like Felistine or Panteria (Palestine and Syria) and companions like Ali BigTeeth . But I like your organization and how you present your ideas, it's just perfect.

Noble Nicholas Nichols

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
Noble Nicholas Nic... on May 31, 2013 wrote:
Yeah I love this idea because I'm from an Arabic country (I won't say the name because they won't post this message), but now there are the tigers in Marleybone that are Arabic, so you should change a few things. There could be Emirs like the Emir Fakhrettiger or Betigre (Bechir). And I think the names could be better, more Arabic, and I know what I am talking about... There could be skyways like Felistine or Panteria (Palestine and Syria) and companions like Ali BigTeeth . But I like your organization and how you present your ideas, it's just perfect.

Noble Nicholas Nichols
I thought the Kurghas were from a realm based on India. Am I wrong?

Red James Hawkins Level 55 Privateer

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
rumoryum on May 30, 2013 wrote:
I like this idea! The one thing that I find incorrect is One-Eyed Jack's accent, not meant in a discriminating way. I, would change Jack's background to his parents and his uncles and aunts all being sent to Marleybone as babies to escape the warfare going on in Arabbita at that time so One-Eyed Jack was born in Marleybone. Mind if I post what I think should be the quest dialogue that gets you to Arabbita?

Quest name: Rabbit Chasing

Avery: Pirate, have you collected Catbeard's map piece? What? Oh, Catbeard's map piece was the one Captain Gunn had, was it? I see. And you've gotten Argos the Cyclops' map piece too! Now, the Armada has Marco Pollo's and Egg Foo Yung's and we have Catbeard's, Cooper Clark's and Argos'. The only ones that are unclaimed are the ones belonging to Erika the Red and your mother. Erika the Red was from Grizzleheim, the best place to go would be their. Unfortunately, the stormgate to Grizzleheim is in Arabbita, the world of the rabbits. One-Eyed Jack's ancestors are from Arabbita- so go speak to him and find a brown windstone.
Sails to Flotsam and finds that One-Eyed Jack is nowhere to be seen.
Catbeard: Captain, he's is gone! Let's go and find Blind Mew, he's sure to know where Jack has gone.
Sails to Scrimshaw and speaks to Blind Mew.
Blind Mew: We meet again, Pirate. Once again, you seek my assistance. One-Eyed Jack, I presume? He has been captured by a rat by the name of Mousey Brown. If your going after him, I'll guide you there. I'm tired of standing in the streets. Mind if I join your crew, Captain?
Blind Mew joins the crew. Defeats Mousey Brown. Rescues One-Eyed Jack.
One-Eyed Jack: Thanks, Pirate, you saved my back there. I owe you a favor now don't I? You want to get to Arabbita? Brown windstone? My cousin Louis, in Marleybone has one. Let's go see him.
Sails to The Isle of Fetch and speaks to Louis.
Louis: Brown windstone? Here, I have it. Yours for a price. Jack? Yours for no price then.
Quest ends. Goes to Arabbita in next quest.
One Eyed Jack fleed Arabbita as a baby, and brought to Skull Island, so he was brought up as a Pirate! Maybe I didn't explain that clearly enough.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
You're not wrong with the Kurgha, I was ... But their clothes confounded me because they have the "cherwel", traditional pants from my country.

So I love your idea, it's just awesome, but like I'm telling: try to arrange the names.

Noble Nicholas Nichols level 58

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
Skyways of Arabbita:

Tyurkiez Skyway
Islands: Tyurkiez Town, One Eyed Jack's House (30 minute Dungeon)
Vortexes: Arakan Storm

Ottona Skyway
Islands: Farihet City, Qe-ron Village, Fort Dastek (1.5 hour Dungeon), Camp Monquista (Boss battle)
Vortexes: The Tornado of Erek

Holy Skies
Islands: The Grand Temple (2 hour Dungeon), Camp Barking (Boss battle)
Vortexes: Holy Storm

Salada Skyway
Islands: Desrali Citadel (3 hour Dungeon), Dreadnaught Desrali

Moodah Skyway
Fort Yang (1 hour Dungeon)
Vortexes: Ying Storm

Some islands and Vortexes are the bases of the fighting armies leaders (This is the order in which you do the battles against the army leaders):

Krokotopia: Arakan Storm
Monquista: Camp Monquista
Polaris: The Tornado of Erek
Marleybone: Camp Barking
Grizzleheim: Holy Storm
MooShu: Fort Yang
Darkmoor: Ying Storm.
Armada: Dreadnaught Disrali
Arabbita: Disrali Citadel

Quest details concerning each battle and getting the map piece will be published in due course.
Try to cut down on the amount of dungeons please! My parents really get annoyed when I'm in along dungeon!

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
I have come up with an idea for a brand new world which could be added to the already fantastic game. I came up with this idea during a history lesson, when The Crusades and the Holy Land, came up. I then came up with the idea of Arabbita, a Holy Land based world populated by Arab themed bunny rabbits.

The player would travel to Arabbita for another piece of the map to El Dorado (There are legends which suggest a piece can be obtained here), but you discover that Arabbita is the middle of Holy War. The Churches and Religions of the 7 major Spiral Worlds (Marleybone, Monquista, Polaris, Mooshu, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia and Darkmoor, aswell as Arabbita), believe that the first life in the Spiral (apparently born in Arabbita millenia ago), was of their species and therefore believe that Arabbita, or The Holy World, belongs to them and are at war with each other, and the native rabbits, over it. To top that off, the King, Lord Salada, has become desperate with the current situation, and has become opressive and corrupted. But for the extra cherry on the top, the map piece was shredded into 9 pieces in a battle in the grand temple, each piece is in the possesion of the generals of each army: Admiral Watson (Marleybone), General Francisco (Monquista), Captain Fontain (Polaris), General Wa Cho (Mooshu), Captain Fluffypaws (Grizzleheim), Captain Tutan (Krokotopia), Colonal Dusty (Darkmoor), King Salada (Arabbita), and Rooke (The Armada...)

Each class recieves 4 companions (except for Privateers, who get 5) from Arabbita. 1 that all classes recieve then 3 (4 for Privateer), that is exclusive to the class. The companion that all classes recieve is Darak Gonkal, an official, living and working in the so called Border Island or Tyurkiez (The first world a player journeys to, which is situated in Tyurkiez skyway, which houses the 9 stormgates leading into Arabtta), who is sick of war and the corrupt King. Before he joins your crew, you must first prove to him that you are worthy of being the hero of Arabbita and earn a permit to enter the rest of the world (which the enemy armies failed to get as they invaded), you must then travel about raising a rebel army. He then joins your crew. You must then start to weaken the enemy armies, one at a time, each time culminating in a boss battle with the previously stated army leaders (if you would like to know who the companions for each class are, ask in the comments as I haven't got many characters left). The final battle of the world is against Salada (this is after you have defeat Rooke and got his piece of the piece of the map).

That is the basic idea, if I had an unlimited number of characters I would have elborated about companions, islands, quest details, clothes, ships, rewards, skyways, plot specifics and other stuff, therefore I urge you to ask as many questions as possible and I will be glad to answer and I hope KI take my idea in to consideration and prehaps use it!

Clever Aedan Johanson,
level 42
Maybe instead of Rooke having the piece,(Rooke gets defeated in Marleybone) Queen(that unnamed female) could have the piece instead, it would be a great way to introduce her into the story.

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Maybe you could talk to Kingsisle and instead of buying a membership, you could give them your fabulous ideas. They're worth as much!

Ensign
Oct 18, 2012
doctor who fan thought this out well but the starting dialogue will not make much sense with the new update other than that this is an excellent idea and I hope kingsisle takes this idea into consideration with a few changes here and there

Merciless Terry Lewis, 61 Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Quest: "Whirlpool Lizard"

Lt. Makahem: Well, tracking down our rogue leader is way more complicated then it sounds. He went into a vortex and decided to scheme in there. Then he locked the entrance with a special key.

El Toro: If I remember, when we first entered the stormgate, I saw some Royal Navy ship with the key.

Lt. Makahem: Then find the ship! We can't let our warfare fail!

*After collecting the key*

Old Scratch: We have the magic key. The vortex is right ahead! Now, to unlock the dark mojo shield!

*Inside the vortex*

Captain Tesam: You've come to reclaim the army? I'm not going anywhere without the map! If you want it, take it from me. Now...PREPARE TO DIE!

*After defeating Tesam*

Captain Tesam: Fine, take the map piece! And tell my army they're saved.

*After returning to Lt. Makahem*

Lt. Makahem: You helped redeem Tesam? Our army is saved? Perfect! This is terrific news! Now, for the next piece.

(THE FOLLOWING DISPLAYS ONLY FOR BUCCANEERS)

Lt. Makahem: So, you managed to save the Krokotopian Navy? Maybe I can help you through this quest!

*Recruited Makahem-Mander Duelist*

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
I like the idea you should check out my idea... The world... Of... Castaway

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Lily Evans on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Maybe instead of Rooke having the piece,(Rooke gets defeated in Marleybone) Queen(that unnamed female) could have the piece instead, it would be a great way to introduce her into the story.
This idea was thought up before Marleybone and Aquila was added so it is slightly outdated.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Lily Evans on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Maybe you could talk to Kingsisle and instead of buying a membership, you could give them your fabulous ideas. They're worth as much!
Thank you very much, and I have tried to find an email address for Kingsisle prior to posting this idea on the forums, but to no avail. :( Maybe someone from Kingsisle will see this! :)

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
I have come up with an idea for a brand new world which could be added to the already fantastic game. I came up with this idea during a history lesson, when The Crusades and the Holy Land, came up. I then came up with the idea of Arabbita, a Holy Land based world populated by Arab themed bunny rabbits.

The player would travel to Arabbita for another piece of the map to El Dorado (There are legends which suggest a piece can be obtained here), but you discover that Arabbita is the middle of Holy War. The Churches and Religions of the 7 major Spiral Worlds (Marleybone, Monquista, Polaris, Mooshu, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia and Darkmoor, aswell as Arabbita), believe that the first life in the Spiral (apparently born in Arabbita millenia ago), was of their species and therefore believe that Arabbita, or The Holy World, belongs to them and are at war with each other, and the native rabbits, over it. To top that off, the King, Lord Salada, has become desperate with the current situation, and has become opressive and corrupted. But for the extra cherry on the top, the map piece was shredded into 9 pieces in a battle in the grand temple, each piece is in the possesion of the generals of each army: Admiral Watson (Marleybone), General Francisco (Monquista), Captain Fontain (Polaris), General Wa Cho (Mooshu), Captain Fluffypaws (Grizzleheim), Captain Tutan (Krokotopia), Colonal Dusty (Darkmoor), King Salada (Arabbita), and Rooke (The Armada...)

Each class recieves 4 companions (except for Privateers, who get 5) from Arabbita. 1 that all classes recieve then 3 (4 for Privateer), that is exclusive to the class. The companion that all classes recieve is Darak Gonkal, an official, living and working in the so called Border Island or Tyurkiez (The first world a player journeys to, which is situated in Tyurkiez skyway, which houses the 9 stormgates leading into Arabtta), who is sick of war and the corrupt King. Before he joins your crew, you must first prove to him that you are worthy of being the hero of Arabbita and earn a permit to enter the rest of the world (which the enemy armies failed to get as they invaded), you must then travel about raising a rebel army. He then joins your crew. You must then start to weaken the enemy armies, one at a time, each time culminating in a boss battle with the previously stated army leaders (if you would like to know who the companions for each class are, ask in the comments as I haven't got many characters left). The final battle of the world is against Salada (this is after you have defeat Rooke and got his piece of the piece of the map).

That is the basic idea, if I had an unlimited number of characters I would have elborated about companions, islands, quest details, clothes, ships, rewards, skyways, plot specifics and other stuff, therefore I urge you to ask as many questions as possible and I will be glad to answer and I hope KI take my idea in to consideration and prehaps use it!

Clever Aedan Johanson,
level 42
i think the religion part might offend some people but other then that it's a great idea
Robert lvl 60

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
This world was a good idea but it will not be put into the game. One-Eyed Jack stated in a forum post that rabbits were from Wysteria so he couldn't be from your world idea. Here is the link to the forum post https://www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/what-inspired-you-jack-8ad6a4193fa3a1ac013fa73d93060c2b?fromSearchResult=false&page=2

Sorry to burst your bubble but I got to say it was a great idea.