Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grizzlehiem-Wizard City Theory

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
If you've played Wizard101, you should know that Grizzlehiem set up a trading system with Wizard City, meaning there should be a Stormgate to Wizard City in Grizzlehiem. Since some of our players choose Grizzlehiem as their world of origin we can go to Grizzlehiem. This does not necessarily mean we will go to Wizard City, but it does mean that its possible we will.

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Shogun Warrior

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
coolster50 on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
If you've played Wizard101, you should know that Grizzlehiem set up a trading system with Wizard City, meaning there should be a Stormgate to Wizard City in Grizzlehiem. Since some of our players choose Grizzlehiem as their world of origin we can go to Grizzlehiem. This does not necessarily mean we will go to Wizard City, but it does mean that its possible we will.

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Shogun Warrior
actually, I've been thinking of that same Grizzlehiem to Wizard City connection too.

Red Scarlet Kidd

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
coolster50 on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Shogun Warrior
Dear Luke -- that is a most astute observation. I had been thinking that Wizard City was a realm only accessible by magic, but surely you are right: if Grizzleheim can sail to Wizard City, there is likely a stormgate nearby. I don't expect we will be able to access it (and perhaps Ambrose might take steps to safeguard it when he learns about the dangers of the Armada), but good thinking on your part!
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe