Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

character selection idea

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i was thinking that it would be awsome to see our ship in the background on the character selection screen! so we can see what kind of ship this character has.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Except for ships you chose to purchase for your pirates, all pirates pirates receive the same ships as quest rewards. The only differences are the random names and, of course, the colors which are based on your color selections when creating your character.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
Vinny Ace on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
i was thinking that it would be awsome to see our ship in the background on the character selection screen! so we can see what kind of ship this character has.
not really i think they should show an icon that lets you see his info then you could see the stats and such before you play

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Indigo Ring on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Except for ships you chose to purchase for your pirates, all pirates pirates receive the same ships as quest rewards. The only differences are the random names and, of course, the colors which are based on your color selections when creating your character.
so far the only ship i kept that i received from quest rewards is the marco polo one, the rest i already had a better ship!