Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Leveling

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 24, 2013
Im Level 8 where is a good spot to Level
And what is a good level for hoodoo

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Aside from the small amount of badges that require you to kill X amount there isn't any need to sit and level up on certain mobs.

Side quests and Main quests give enuff xp to keep you leveling up without the need of a REAL grind.

Yes i know what a pain it is to have to turn to grinding to level spend a week at 8hours a day on certain mobs just to earn 1 level even when using full pts and exp boosts lol. I can name a few games like that and no WoW isn't on that list. I'm glad P101 isn't made this way.

Ensign
Mar 24, 2013
Reason i asked is cause im getting realy beat up in hood doo on the boss thee he eats my companions and me and im level 8 that is why i asked what level etc im 37 i have been playing mmos for years lol so yeah i dont like the level grind myself aswell captian

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Go back to past areas and check to see if you missed some side quests.

i can't remember the exact level i was when i did Hoodoo house but i wasn't under level 10.

You can use piratecentral.com,they have a list of quests on their wiki that might be of help.Its what i used when i was going for Side Quest Chapter badges so i knew i had all quests done for a area before i moved on to a new area