Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

no more quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2009
im a lvl 25 witchdoctor character name awkward steven silver the last quest i completed was the one to get rooster cogburn now the only quest i have is dixie chicks from zeke i have looked all over cool ranch for more quest. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Community Leader
One of the most commonly missed quest givers in Cool Ranch is Sister Snake, on Isla de los Muertos in Santa Pollo. Have you checked with her?

She's so tall that the yellow exclamation point over her head might be off the top of your screen.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Administrator
Looking at your quest data, it appears you lost your mainline quest back when you talked with El Toro to finish the quest "Tax Relief." You may want to pay El Toro another visit to see if he has a quest for you. If not, please contact support@pirate101.com for more assistance.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 24, 2012
Ensign
Nov 11, 2010
Sierra Starsong on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:
One of the most commonly missed quest givers in Cool Ranch is Sister Snake, on Isla de los Muertos in Santa Pollo. Have you checked with her?

She's so tall that the yellow exclamation point over her head might be off the top of your screen.
Sister Snake I though was at Bison VillageAre they the same mission for Scratch

Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
i started playing march 5th, just last month.

i'm a lvl 51 or 52 swashbuckler, i've upgraded anne, banabus, el toro, lucky jack, the mojo guy, the monkeyboy, i think almost all of my characters, for that matter...

i've been to avernus, mooshu, cool ranch, skull island and whatever the other one is...

i found all the dixie chicks in cool ranch, all the knives in mooshu, and i *always* stop and talk to NPCs with a over their head.

i got a "talk to avery" quest, while i was in mooshu, and when i did, it says, "wait a minute! we're [or you're, i'm not sure which] not ready for this, yet. check back in a little while" message.

as far as i know, as of last night i'm out of quests!

i've finished the game in seven weeks?

please advise.

in the mean time, i guess i'll go out and beat up more ships to upgrade my seafaring skills to lvl 40 so i can equip the bigger stuff on my three galleons. [samoorai, bison and royal navy] come to think of it, i've seen equipment for pirate-supplied ships, but don't remember seeing a place to buy one. maybe in flotsam. i'll go look there, too. maybe i can buy a 4th galleon.

the name's strong. james strong.

Administrator
strong james stron... on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
i started playing march 5th, just last month.

i'm a lvl 51 or 52 swashbuckler, i've upgraded anne, banabus, el toro, lucky jack, the mojo guy, the monkeyboy, i think almost all of my characters, for that matter...

i've been to avernus, mooshu, cool ranch, skull island and whatever the other one is...

i found all the dixie chicks in cool ranch, all the knives in mooshu, and i *always* stop and talk to NPCs with a over their head.

i got a "talk to avery" quest, while i was in mooshu, and when i did, it says, "wait a minute! we're [or you're, i'm not sure which] not ready for this, yet. check back in a little while" message.

as far as i know, as of last night i'm out of quests!

i've finished the game in seven weeks?

please advise.

in the mean time, i guess i'll go out and beat up more ships to upgrade my seafaring skills to lvl 40 so i can equip the bigger stuff on my three galleons. [samoorai, bison and royal navy] come to think of it, i've seen equipment for pirate-supplied ships, but don't remember seeing a place to buy one. maybe in flotsam. i'll go look there, too. maybe i can buy a 4th galleon.

the name's strong. james strong.
It sounds as if you've finished the quest "The Great and Powerful Turtle," which is the final main story quest in the game currently. Congrats! We're hard at work here on new systems and content for Pirate101, but haven't yet made any announcements concerning an expansion to the game. When a new expansion is released, however, Avery will be sure to summon you back to him to continue your journey.

After you're done leveling up your nautical skills, you might want to consider earning a few more badges, helping less experienced pirates, or even starting up a new pirate to see what playing another class can be like! I'm sure our message board visitors have lots of suggestions on how to have fun in the Spiral after you've reached the level cap.

Best of luck and see you in the skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
paul the wizard on Apr 10, 2013 wrote:
Sister Snake I though was at Bison VillageAre they the same mission for Scratch
Same snake, yes. She shows up just for Scratch in the village. Her main appearance though is in the isle in front of a rainbow that sets off her beautiful scales brilliantly.