Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How many companions at level 50

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Having completed mooshu as a 50th level Buccaneer and done all of the side quests how many companions should I have? As a 38th level Swashbuckler I already have more companions than my Buccaneer does and I still havent reached the haunted skyway in cool ranch?

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Yep buccaneers get lesser companions but they are all very useful and nice, also lesser companions mean lesser grind for money for to raise them to lvl 50 ^^ and at end you would use just 3-4 companions for those farmable bosses (wich let you to choose wich companions to bring in fight) ^^.

Lesser is better for me .

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Clownsanity on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
Yep buccaneers get lesser companions but they are all very useful and nice, also lesser companions mean lesser grind for money for to raise them to lvl 50 ^^ and at end you would use just 3-4 companions for those farmable bosses (wich let you to choose wich companions to bring in fight) ^^.

Lesser is better for me .
good call !