Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions that you get by pick how you lost

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
Can you rephrase your question? I don't really understand.

As for "losing" companions, you don't. The current system is set to that Companions follows you forever (although Blind Mew hinted that this could change in the Storyline questions topic floating around).

Community Leader
tyteen4a03 on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:

As for "losing" companions, you don't. The current system is set to that Companions follows you forever (although Blind Mew hinted that this could change in the Storyline questions topic floating around).
I believe he's asking "Which answer to the question 'How'd you lose your parents?' will result in the PC receiving Milo Greytail as a companion?"

The answer is "Storm!"

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
I believe he's asking "Which answer to the question 'How'd you lose your parents?' will result in the PC receiving Milo Greytail as a companion?"

The answer is "Storm!"
thanks I really need to read what I put out loud.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
tyteen4a03 on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:

I hope not! I would hate to lose Bonnie Anne and Subodai.