Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Flag and Colors

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 24, 2012
Does anybody know if there is a way to change your ships flag or your colors? I used a cheap laptop when I made my character and chose the wrong colors on accident because they didn't appear any different on my screen. It's not vital to my gameplay it just annoys me.

Ensign
May 31, 2010
At the moment, there is no way to change flag colors or patterns once you pick them, short of deleting the character and starting over. It is a feature that gets requested often though, and it's on Jack's list of commonly requested items.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Aaarrgh on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
Does anybody know if there is a way to change your ships flag or your colors? I used a cheap laptop when I made my character and chose the wrong colors on accident because they didn't appear any different on my screen. It's not vital to my gameplay it just annoys me.
Nope, not possible, prolly in future but it is not in first line of devs priorities.